Respected Contributor

MY REVIEW OF BECCA EYE BRIGHTENER...

After several suggestions after I posted about dark under circles,  I decided to buy Becca eye brightener.  

I used it today and im thrilled with the results!!  I did alot of research and also read tips on applications.  Im very fair, so i purchased the light shade.  I first applied my usual skin care and eye moisturizer, then took a teeny tiny dab on my ring finger and warmed it between the fingers and pat it on, then blended it.  Very little is better.

Its a luminous peachy cream, and to my surprise it looks great, and didn't cake or settle in tiny creases.   Its so great to find a product that works, as this was really bothering me.  I was considering fillers at some point (which I may do by next year).

@SilleeMee, thank you for the suggestion for Becca!

Thanks to all the rest that responded, all very helpful!!

Honored Contributor

Re: MY REVIEW OF BECCA EYE BRIGHTENER...

Oh I'm happy for you @Dazlin . I'm so glad the Becca is working out for you. It's good stuff!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Dazlin  Glad you found a concealer that works for you; it's a hard process!  😄 I can't wear concealer, but use a color corrector. I'm really liking one by Bobbi Brown and one from Benefit for my dark circles and under eye bags. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Reminds me that I bought a peachy pink similar product from Skinn, that I dont think I ever tried, I have to try it. This one has a wand application and is more of a liquid. 

Frequent Contributor

@Dazlin 

I saw your topic and said "OMG please let it be a good one".  I purchased this yesterday and I'm so happy to hear you like it.  My dark circles have driven me crazy since junior high school when I first started with makeup.  Hopefully this will work well for me also.

Respected Contributor

@missmouse12 , I can relate...im really bothered by this.  I've never had an issue with under eye circles or dark hollows until recently,  and I see myself in the morning and thinking WTH!!  One day my husband even asked me if I had a black eye😔.  My sleep is somewhat interrupted, because I have my 1 yr old grandson living with me, and I have a health issue im dealing with.  I did see my dermatologist, and she agreed I may need under eye fillers at some point.   I will add, my family thinks its nothing as bad i see it, just a tired look...but I'm a perfectionist and this bugs me.

My next visit to Mayo Clinic, im going to bring this up.  I know a good diet, dark greens rich in vitamin k are said to help dark circles,  and staying super hydrated.  I think my problem is sunken, causing a dark shadow...not really any skin darkening.   Oh well...we do the best we can...i think you'll love the Becca...read reviews, there are application suggestions i found very helpful 🙂

Honored Contributor

It is good stuff! I have it and use it, love it too! Glad you like it.