Honored Contributor

MY PTR PEEL PADS DISCONTINUED

Mr. PTR was on Shawn's show late last night with a new peel pad that's replacing the one that's been out for 10 yrs. It seems to look the same, work the same (apply, rinse off) & at 11PM had a OTO price for a duo What?!?!? I was not awake at 11PM last night...watched the recorded show this morning. Shawn stated this duo would not be offered again at this price. 

What's with these special prices only available late at night, early morning or presented as a OTO anyway. Who's watching QVC 24 hours a day or bothers to try to find a list if any special pricing will be offered? If yes, not available until time of presentation. 

Super Contributor

Re: MY PTR PEEL PADS DISCONTINUED

I agree.  I watched Shawn's show this morning and noticed the one day only price.  The TSV prices are good for days before and after a tsv.  Then there is the Beauty Steal that's good for many days.  Then there is the Big deal good for many days.  I guess they want to reward viewing and not those who might online shop.  I apprecaite the one day only deals..but it would be nice to have them highlighted online perhaps so that we can easily see them.    Oh well...

Honored Contributor

What was the price last night, today it is $64.96, older pads still available. 

Valued Contributor

Totally agree. While I do appreciate the One Day Only price - I'm typically not up at 11:30 PM. I too watched the recorded show this morning and was disappointed that I missed that special price. Those of us on the East coast miss out on the late show pricing.

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

They were $59 last night.

Respected Contributor

I saw the presentation and I ordered them. However I am annoyed with Peter as he's been discontinuing a lot of stuff lately, and things that seemed like they were staples to many people. I cannot stand it when companies do that with no warning. 

Honored Contributor

Just got an email from his site, he is offering a 3 piece kit  now for $65 with the new pads, 20 count, and 2 other coordinating items in this new 21 Peptide line. 

Trusted Contributor

It's a long shot, but do you think if you called customer service they might offer the price?  As a poster mentioned, many time the today's special values are left up for days, so the precedent has been established that special prices are longer than a day.  Just a thought.  I hope if you do call, they will honor the price.  

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

It's a long shot, but do you think if you called customer service they might offer the price?  As a poster mentioned, many time the today's special values are left up for days, so the precedent has been established that special prices are longer than a day.  Just a thought.  I hope if you do call, they will honor the price.  

I am thinking the same thing since the price was only lowered for about 30 minutes, how unfair was that?? Explain that you are long time Q and PTR shopper. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   Sorry, was so P.O.'d deleted the show. Don't remember the price of the duo.