Honored Contributor

Re: MY PTR PEEL PADS DISCONTINUED

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I saw the presentation and I ordered them. However I am annoyed with Peter as he's been discontinuing a lot of stuff lately, and things that seemed like they were staples to many people. I cannot stand it when companies do that with no warning. 

@Grouchomarx   I have one back up jar of unopened "discontinued" pads. I may show my disapproval of all this "new & approved" by searching for another line. There are many peel pads out there. These lines seem to fiddle around w/ one or two ingredients and say it's new and better. Not always. Many times, no difference at all. 

Honored Contributor

Funny, there is no video for the presentation, I guess they dont want people to see the price from last night. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those of you who want to stock up on the un-wrinkle pads, you can order direct from PTR website for $35. And free shipping over a $50 order.  I ordered three and saved $10 in QVC shipping and $30 in product savings.  Real money.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree withthe OP.  I DVR everything and miss out on most OTO.  I wishthey were for 24 hours...  If someone gets the pricing by calling in, please post (lot likely tho)...

Respected Contributor

I do agree with all of you.  You find something that you like, and it works well for your skin...  Then they change the formula.  Usually to add more chemicals (?) cause they just have to keep up with adding what someone else has in their potion...

Some things have so many ingredients, and I can't even pronounce most of them, much less know what the heck they are, and just what they are supposed to do.  I wonder if some of the many-many ingredients cancel out each other???  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I miss many one time onlys as I record a lot of shows and watch later.  I still have a couple of jars of the PTR pads that  I need to use first anyway.  Maybe he will have these new pads as part of a TSV?