Honored Contributor

I ordered my first wig ever!!! The Toni Barattin Enticing Mid Length wig #A346907...in light grey. My hair’s almost that length, but curly. So, thought, “How would my hair look in a straighter style w/o subjecting it flat irons, etc.?” 

It’s returnable, so worth a try. Anyone else wear wigs?

Honored Contributor

It’s so cute.  I don’t wear wigs; however I ordered one last year which was cute.  Maybe I ordered the wrong size because I couldn’t get it to fit correctly. Also my head was a little sensitive to the band.

Anyway, I reluctantly sent it back and let my hair go gray. It’s a nice color now.

Enjoy. I may try again one day but the larger size.

Honored Contributor

I wear her falls and a few hair pieces. Ordered the fall from her last visit and it sold out in one show. I love it! It's made of heat-syllable fibers, looks and feels just like real hair. Matches my dark brown/black-ish hair perfectly. Gives me a terrific looking bump on my crown.Woman Happy

This is the one I got in dark brown when it debuted last visit:

https://www.qvc.com/Toni-Brattin-Pump-It-Up-Fall-Straight-Hairpiece.product.A345028.html?upsh=1&sc=A...

Respected Contributor

I had one years ago, an ash blonde bouffant style. Wore it just for fun over my short dark brown hair. 

Honored Contributor

Hoping it looks real enough that I don’t have to damage my curls when I want a smoother look.

Honored Contributor

I've considered wearing a wig but I would never buy one from QVC.

I would always wonder if it had been worn 30 days, then returned.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@software   I’d hope those used wigs would be sold “as is”  items. When I’ve been in wig stores (went to try on grey wigs before the BIG decision to not dye), many women were trying on wigs...same with clothing, shoes we purchase. They’re not worn for 30 days, but tried on by many more women. 

Honored Contributor

I love wigs! I had 3 of them when I went thru chemo--all were different cuts and styles but still in the same color range as my hair was. they were confy and looked great. My hair would never hold those styles on its own wearing my dream styles was pretty ok. I went to a wig shop for the first one, then got 2 more from the cancer centers store type place that had things from previous patients who donated them back. all I did was wash them when I got home. the wig store wig could not be returned. Have fun with it!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@software wrote:

@software   I’d hope those used wigs would be sold “as is”  items. When I’ve been in wig stores (went to try on grey wigs before the BIG decision to not dye), many women were trying on wigs...same with clothing, shoes we purchase. They’re not worn for 30 days, but tried on by many more women. 

Surely a wig store uses sanitary procedures.

But I don't know if they are regulated, like maybe a hair salon.

I know QVC sure doesn't

Respected Contributor

I wear a wig all the time. I love the ease of it. There are so many excellent tutorials on you tube to assist you.

Have fun and enjoy!