Honored Contributor

MY FAV LIPSTICK DISCONTINUED?

I'm looking for my Clinique Black Honey. Everywhere I've looked it's out of stock. OMG!

Has anyone found or seen it?

Honored Contributor

Re: MY FAV LIPSTICK DISCONTINUED?

@Shanus I think it's one of Clinque's best sellers.  I like it too and I would be surprised if it were discontinued.  Maybe get in touch with the company?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check online at Dillards. I found  it! "Almost Lipstick" Clinique Black Honey....$20. 
Whoops....sorry about that, When I put it in my cart it is out of stock. There was no stock message until you put it into the cart to purchase. 

Probably sitting on a cargo ship somewhere. Dillards did say it was coming back in stock. Hang in there!

Honored Contributor

I still have my Black Honey in a gloss and in a stick from years ago, still in great shape!!! Yes, it has always been franchised as Almost Lipstick. I also have Almost Lipstick  in the cocoa shade. Black Honey is very similar to Lipstick Queen's Sailor.  It looks navy in the tube but goes on as a beautiful shade of berry. 

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus I think it's one of Clinque's best sellers.  I like it too and I would be surprised if it were discontinued.  Maybe get in touch with the company?

@haddon9   I just found it on A...a set of Black Honey and the Pink shade, I love as well. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Plenty of Black Honey listed on Ebay

Respected Contributor

Yes eBay has it !

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I still have my Black Honey in a gloss and in a stick from years ago, still in great shape!!! Yes, it has always been franchised as Almost Lipstick. I also have Almost Lipstick  in the cocoa shade. Black Honey is very similar to Lipstick Queen's Sailor.  It looks navy in the tube but goes on as a beautiful shade of berry. 

@Shelbelle   I tried my older one (about a year before COVID) and it had an "off" smell.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   I tried my older one (about a year before COVID) and it had an "off" smell.

Yes, once they begin to smell like a Crayola , time to toss!! Maybe I have not tried using mine in a while. I have about 200 that I havent tried using in a while!!!

Trusted Contributor

Went to the Clinique dot com site and they are saying the Black Honey is a Tik Tok sensation....maybe the reason for it being out of stock everywhere. Interesting....I am pretty sure I tried this years ago. 

Hope you can find it!