Trusted Contributor

Re: MY BROWS: BIT THE BULLET

@Shanus You asked us to "be kind"...  You have fabulous eyebrows and gorgeous eyes which accent your hair and skin tone beautifully!  That's as "kind" as I can be. Smiley Happy

by the way:  I didn't even notice your bathroom walls...

Honored Contributor

@Quinny wrote:

@Shanus You asked us to "be kind"...  You have fabulous eyebrows and gorgeous eyes which accent your hair and skin tone beautifully!  That's as "kind" as I can be. Smiley Happy

by the way:  I didn't even notice your bathroom walls...

@Quinny  Sweet and kind, too. The wall color bothers me because the tan has a lot of yellow in it. I do client makeup in another room to be more accurate. 

Super Contributor

Great post @Shanus and your brows look lovely. My eyebrows are light, non-existent kind but once I'm done grooming them my face suddenly looks great and I love that every time.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

OH my goodness, you look amazing! Now, I'm gonna see if we have one of those brow wiz things in a mall near me....

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

OH my goodness, you look amazing! Now, I'm gonna see if we have one of those brow wiz things in a mall near me....

@happycat  Thanks. Brows are “IN” now. I’m noticing, in my city, Brow Bars are popping up in strip centers under various names. If all fails, find a Benefit counter in a dept. store. They’re known for doing great brows/great brow products.

Honored Contributor

@Sublime Saumya wrote:

Great post @Shanus and your brows look lovely. My eyebrows are light, non-existent kind but once I'm done grooming them my face suddenly looks great and I love that every time.

@Sublime Saumya  When my hair was very dark, I began getting grey ones mixed in my thick, dark brows. When my stylist colored my grey roots, she also colored my brows, but a few shades lighter than my hair.

Brows frame your face & add symmetry . Sometimes “done” brows and lipstick can be enough to get you out the door.

Super Contributor

True that @Shanus. Trust me there have been many days when neat brows and some lipstick have really saved the day.

Thanks a lot for the tip too. Woman Happy