Honored Contributor

Re: MY BROWS: BIT THE BULLET

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus. That is so true. My daughter, years ago made that mistake and boy did it hurt!. Plus it tore off some of her skin. She now gets her brows threaded, she said that hurts a bit more, but since she can't get waxed, it's quicker.......

@CANDLEQUEEN  Anything’s better than “losing” skin. Ouch!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Shanus--that is awesome!!!! Love it when things work out so well!!!

@wagirl  🌺

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Your brows are beautiful!  You have the shape I always wanted!  I'm jealous!

Also, our eye color is exactly the same.

thanks @ECBG.  Green eyes, huh?

@ShanusDepends on the light.  The gray ring on the outside appears to make them very dark in low light.Smiley Happy

Please pray for Smokey tomorrow.  He's having his operation.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Your brows are beautiful!  You have the shape I always wanted!  I'm jealous!

Also, our eye color is exactly the same.

thanks @ECBG.  Green eyes, huh?

@ShanusDepends on the light.  The gray ring on the outside appears to make them very dark in low light.Smiley Happy

Please pray for Smokey tomorrow.  He's having his operation.

@ECBG  Sound beautiful in any light. Prayers in progress. Keep in touch. 😍

Respected Contributor

Beautiful eyes, brows included. Pretty lady!

I have blonde eyebrows and lashes. The color they were when I was five. Hair went to dark blonde but brows and lashes never darkened. People think I have them bleached to go with my highlights. No grey even though I suspect I'm very grey.

My hairdresser does brows big time. But her wax made eyes swell and I think I lost some skin. Now she just trims them. I use Joan Rivers blonde powder, the one she made to fill in hair line. 

I use Retina micro and am able to wax with Bliss wax. No strips. I nuke it. The q used to sell it.  I used to go to a place twice a year and have them done. Never bothered my skin. Maybe called cold wax; again, no strips.

I can't do waterline with eyeliner. I just got eight different colored liners from Laura Geller. Will have fun playing with them. Have had a tough year (lost a thirty six year Crohn's disease remission) and let myself go a bit. Am having fun getting back to my old self.

Another green eyed gal!

Respected Contributor

Can't do waterline because eyes are too sensitive. They are especially sensitive because of the CD. After I use liner I go over them with Laura Geller colored powder to get closer.

You mentioned holiday packages were often not as good quality. LG's special package is getting some bad reviews re quality.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus:  Just beautiful, you, eyes, eyebrows (TDF BYW).  Wish I had better luck with lining and tightlining but I haven't mastered it yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus

Beautiful!  Lovely shape that really fits your face.

I would love to have such full brows.  

In my younth, I had them waxed regularly, now I wish I had those back Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

DISCLAMER:  So bathroom walls are grocery bag tan...not quite flattering to skin. I had to stand in the light a certain way so not to cast shadows downward and you’d see hair, not eyes. Anyway, it takes a “set” to post any portion of your face on here. BE KIND.

@Shanus, looks very nice.  Thanks for sharing.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Beautiful eyes, brows included. Pretty lady!

I have blonde eyebrows and lashes. The color they were when I was five. Hair went to dark blonde but brows and lashes never darkened. People think I have them bleached to go with my highlights. No grey even though I suspect I'm very grey.

My hairdresser does brows big time. But her wax made eyes swell and I think I lost some skin. Now she just trims them. I use Joan Rivers blonde powder, the one she made to fill in hair line. 

I use Retina micro and am able to wax with Bliss wax. No strips. I nuke it. The q used to sell it.  I used to go to a place twice a year and have them done. Never bothered my skin. Maybe called cold wax; again, no strips.

I can't do waterline with eyeliner. I just got eight different colored liners from Laura Geller. Will have fun playing with them. Have had a tough year (lost a thirty six year Crohn's disease remission) and let myself go a bit. Am having fun getting back to my old self.

Another green eyed gal!

@lavendar  Go green eyes, but go away Crohn’s. I’m sorry...my aunt has it and it is so tough on her. Have fun w/ your liners and keep smiling. 🌸