Honored Contributor

I  guess she wanted a change but I still like her dark brown hair.  The blonde will be a lot of upkeep.  Perhaps it's a wig?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Her new blonde color is much better than her previous blonde color.

That said, I like her as a brunette much better than either of the blonde shades..

Antonella said her mother does too.

Honored Contributor

Re: MUCH BETTER BLONDE

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I personally don't care for her hair blonde.  But it's her hair.

I was amazed at how great she looked when she removed all of her make-up Friday during Dare to Share Beauty.  She looked much younger and much fresher.  IMO the make-up artists go way too heavy handed with AN's make-up, especially her eye make-up.

I don't watch the show every single time it's on but I have never seen Shawn remove all her make-up.  

@Lipstickdiva  .... I have seen Shawn remove all of her makeup a few times .... they all look so much younger without all that “TV” makeup.

@January121, I've seen Shawn post photos on her social media without any make-up and you are right.  She does look much younger.

Now that I think of it, I did see her do a Pop Sonic presentation and remove everything. 

Meghan Murray seemed very surprised when AN did and said several times how much she loves Antonella for doing that.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

I like her hair dark, she has a deep complexion, very pretty.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

If it makes her happy and she likes it that is all that matters really.  I do not think blond looks good on her. I imagine it is a lot of work to keep the grow out covered. She should just let it go grey and celebrate that rather than fighting it. 

Respected Contributor

It's probably because I do not see her often but to my eyes, it looks like a (bad) blond wig.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

It's probably because I do not see her often but to my eyes, it looks like a (bad) blond wig.

@lulu1it does to me too but it's not.  She was coloring it herself.  Not sure if she still is.  It looks very damaged and she has commented about her hair being fried.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

@lulu1it does to me too but it's not.  She was coloring it herself.  Not sure if she still is.  It looks very damaged and she has commented about her hair being fried.   

@Lipstickdiva   Wow! I’d color my hair the same shade, go maybe 1 or 2 shades up or down, but bleach it myself from very dark to blonde? She’s lucky she’s got hair left.