Honored Contributor

I’m noticing that many of Q models aren’t aging over the last 10-15 yrs. Look at Chantal, Kate, Joanne....

Are you seeing what I’m seeing?

Honored Contributor

its their job , to fit into the clothing. they probably eat properly and exercise and have good genes

that's why they are models

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

its their job , to fit into the clothing. they probably eat properly and exercise and have good genes

that's why they are models

@jackthebear  I get staying in shape. Should have been more specific...meant their faces.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed Angela has put on some weight and now rarely appears.  She still looks great; more like the average American woman.  She is on Linea shows, including today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It must be all the qvc products!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODELS LOOK THE SAME

[ Edited ]

Well I don't know about that.  They showed a close up of Katia's face recently.  She definately had wrinkles around her eyes, like a lot of us.  She is still beautiful, of course.  But I think if you take off their make up, and look closely, the models are aging just as we are.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor
Same with the hosts. Some even look younger 😲
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some possibilities...

1 — The models do look older but we don’t perceive the gradual changes over time (we’d have to see their very early photos to compare and discern the differences)... or perhaps...

2 — They each have a sinister painting in the attic which is aging over time while their faces remain ageless.  (Oscar Wilde where are you... 😉).

I think they’re all lovely, yet they are subject to criticism if they do exhibit obvious signs of aging...  or if their faces don’t seem to age.   I’m guessing it comes with the territory, darned if they do, darned if they don’t.   No criticism to anyone on this thread, just general observations.😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, @Shanus.   I hope you’re okay.   You, your mother, and your family remain in my prayers and in my heart.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

They all look pretty good in the longer distance shots and poses. When you get up close with things like jewelry, you can see the imperfections, like is mentioned in the posts about HD-TV. I thought I detected a scar on Kate's face, right upper lip. I took this screen shot. Maybe I'm "seeing" things. 

MsKateScar_.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just thinking about how some of them don't appear to be aging at all. Suzanne is one of them. She appears to look exactly the same as she did years ago. How do they do it??!!

images.jpg