Honored Contributor

He seems pleasant enough...........he'll be on evine today-can't figure out if his products are good...........is he sold in any stores?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

@catlover wrote:

He seems pleasant enough...........he'll be on evine today-can't figure out if his products are good...........is he sold in any stores?

Hi Catlover - I don't know if his line is sold in stores - he does have a website - $$$.  I have bought his products and absolutely adore his cleanser and eye cream and will continue using his cleanser - I really love it.  Also he always states he is cruelty free and products are made in the USA.  For me, that is very important.  I will not be purchasing this time unless there is a OTO b/c Dimitri will here next weekend and my Evine card is seeing way too much activity lately!  TGIF - have a great weekend and enjoy the shows!

Trusted Contributor

I bougth his stuff a while back when it was a TTV , It's ok, not great and not terrible, just wanted to try something new.  I did like his exfoliating cleanser, but the eye ,face serum , face cream  just so so

Honored Contributor

Check his ingredeint decks if you dont like using mineral oil, it is in some of his items.

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I bougth his stuff a while back when it was a TTV , It's ok, not great and not terrible, just wanted to try something new.  I did like his exfoliating cleanser, but the eye ,face serum , face cream  just so so

Have you tried Isomers?  MM's real eyes is very good for puffiness which is my issue.  I use both Isomers and Skinn - I tend to go back and forth between the two.  But MM's exfoliating cleanser is my favorite cleanser.