Valued Contributor

MEMORY NEEDS HELP WITH CREAM PRESENTED - HAD ITEM CHAZ LOVED

A beauty line was doing a presentation of skin creams and the spokesperson stated Chaz Dean claimed one of the products he could not live without.   Does anyone remember this show  and what the product was?   I am going nuts trying to figure out what it was.  I can't even remember what line it was or I would watch all presentations in that line.  Geez nothing worse then when one can't remember. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MEMORY NEEDS HELP WITH CREAM PRESENTED - HAD ITEM CHAZ LOVED

I am guessing Philosophy.  Another guess is Tulla.  I hope someone remembers for you.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Was this a long time ago?  Because I remember Chaz using Peter Thomas Roth.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I am guessing Philosophy.  Another guess is Tulla.  I hope someone remembers for you.  Cat Very Happy

Thanks.  I thought if it was the Holy Grail for Chaz it must be good and was gonna go back and get some and forget it.   Old age disease.  LOL

Valued Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Was this a long time ago?  Because I remember Chaz using Peter Thomas Roth.

It was about a month ago but you may have hit the nail on the head as I did watch a PTR show for my 1st time.   Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

No, it won't be Philosophy, or anything else that lathers. Chaz even washes his laundry with WEN.
Why don't you try sending an email with your question to customerservice@chazdean.com?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe Chaz only uses WEN products now.  He used to go through his routine a few  years ago using PTR Unwrinkle as a component.  However, since he now makes his own 613 and 313 moisture creme, he uses that and his oils and replenishing treatment spray all over his body.  Oh my goodness, that brought a flashback to Jonathan Winters' comedy routine.  I don't think I ever heard him saying another product name than PTR.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
No, it won't be Philosophy, or anything else that lathers. Chaz even washes his laundry with WEN.
Why don't you try sending an email with your question to customerservice@chazdean.com?

laundry?

Contributor

I remember watching Chaz a while ago and he said he swears by Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle.
Trusted Contributor

@INDIANA BONES I'm betting it's his own products only now.  The Nourishing Body Treatment can be used head to toes.  I agree with contacting him.  He's very active on social media.  You can also call his CS at the LA salon.

I'm almost positive he no longer uses PTR. Besides the fact that he has his own products now,  PTR isn't cruelty free anymore.