Valued Contributor

Heard Marie Osmond on The View last week say she bought into this company.  Has anyone used these skin care products?  Wondering if she will be bringing it to the Q?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: MD Complete + Marie Osmond

Just what QVC needs is another celebrity endorsed cosmetic line. Enough said.

Esteemed Contributor

Marie "buys in" with many companies.

Many trust her because we have grown up with the Osmond.

She is in many areas to make money.

Purchase with care and eyes wide open.

Honored Contributor

I’m very skeptical of celebrity endorsed products. Don’t believe Jennifer Anniston settles for drugstore Aveeno when Le Mer and most expensive creams at her disposal....same w/ star endorsed diets, exercise equipment (they have personal trainers and spa-like gyms).

I remember a Dr. Oz show where he said he doesn’t endorse ANY products, so if you see his name, it’s false. 

It’s so easy to pop a photo next to a product and have us associate the 2. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also heard her say that she believes in aging naturally & that she looks the way she does because of these products.... I don’t believe a word of that because it is so obvious she has had some “work” done on her face..... They will tell us anything to make a sale & increase their bankroll!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I also heard her say that she believes in aging naturally & that she looks the way she does because of these products.... I don’t believe a word of that because it is so obvious she has had some “work” done on her face..... They will tell us anything to make a sale & increase their bankroll!!

@January121  What other reason is she on a shopping channel? In her 70’s w/o turkey neck after 50yrs. of traveling to exotic islands and working in her garden (SPF does nothing for tightening)....can’t fool me!

Super Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@January121  You are absolutely correct...she's definitely had facial plastic surgery.  I'm not criticizing - just saying NO way her facial "look" is ONLY due to cosmeceuticals.  BTW, I wish I knew the name of her plastic surgeon b/c I think she looks great.

Frequent Contributor

Since she said it is sold at Target and other retailers, and is mostly under tirty dollars, I would doubt they woud offero the Q.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read  Jennifer Anistion

spends 8 thousand dollars a month on her beauty care and skin. What does that tell you?

cathyy from ma

Esteemed Contributor

Also, as far as Jennifer Aniston and Aveeno, if you notice she never says she actually uses them.