Valued Contributor

MAsam Magic Finish Foundation Review

MAsam is on HSN today. I just wanted to share how much I like their Magic Finish Foundation.

I can't explain how it becomes the perfect shade, covers well, and leaves such a nice finish, but it does. The price is affordable and there's free shipping. I put it on auto delivery. I have oily/combo skin, so I worried it might cake up, settle in my pores, give me shine, etc;  Nope. I can quit trying to find a shade that isn't too yellow or warm, or having to change shades in summer.This product is well named...Magic Finish.

Last, this board always offers me super info. It's time again that I give back.Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: MAsam Magic Finish Foundation Review

That is good to know Lalley....I have always been curious about several of their products.....I wonder where his wife is? She used to always travel with him, but maybe she stays behind with their children now. She was also very knowledgeable!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

That is good to know Lalley....I have always been curious about several of their products.....I wonder where his wife is? She used to always travel with him, but maybe she stays behind with their children now. She was also very knowledgeable!

@CANDLEQUEEN I don't use the foundation that @Lally reviewed, but I do use the Vino Gold ampoules and the VinoLift ampoules on my face a few times a year.  I also took a chance on some body cream and perfume that turned out to be a good purchase.  I ordered another body cream today since it was on sale and with free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

I love M. Asam. Glad to hear the review on the foundation. I love Perfect Teint, which is an untinted primer, will have to try this if the budget can stretch.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review.  I have always wondered about these products.  I have seen perfect teint but not the foundation.  I will have to go check it out.  I have oily skin and nothing ever pleases me. 

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yeah I miss her too. She was enjoyable to watch. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

aubegirl, I hope you like it. I am persnickety too with foundation. I have a bottom drawer full of products that didn't wow me. They eventually find the trash can 😄   

Respected Contributor

@Lally, I used this years ago and really liked it. Kind of forgot about and got caught up with other brands. Haven't watched M Asam in ages. Glad that you are happy with your purchase. I swear buying foundation is like buying a swimsuit. Lol!

Valued Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Lally, I used this years ago and really liked it. Kind of forgot about and got caught up with other brands. Haven't watched M Asam in ages. Glad that you are happy with your purchase. I swear buying foundation is like buying a swimsuit. Lol!

Same with me. I recall using it before, and dont know why I qiut. Fickle me. I should call this a re-discovery. 😄 Swimsuits. Arrrrr

Esteemed Contributor

@Lally  Thanks for the great review. I did auto-delivery also.

I'm never happy with my foundation purchase after I get it home. I hope I like it as much as you do.