Trusted Contributor

Re: MAUREEN…VERY ANNOYED MY A/D BEAUTY WITH BOUNDARIES WAS CANCELED!!!

On 1/23/2014 winamac1 said:
On 1/23/2014 Karena said:

I am also very disappointed in Tarte, Winamac1!!! I have a few posts about this on their FB page, and Tarte did not respond at all. Obviously, they are not out of stock, because these individual items are all over retail. They just didn't fulfill QVC's customer orders.

ITA Karena. I'm a "fan" of Maureen, and she should send us something. It's really disappointing. They can take their silly "easy pay" and shove it.{#emotions_dlg.angry}

You know what, Win? I was also a big "fan" of Maureen. I guess it's my fault for thinking they'd at least give some explanation and try to make it right somehow, as you pointed out. The Easy Pay offer just ads insult to injury. Why would we want that? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Well, I found it hysterical that the person at cs that I talked to yesterday said that I could order the original set just not on auto delivery. I actually had my mouth hanging open. I mean that takes some nerve. I told her"I bought the original set when I got the auto delivery why would I pay you again for another set of what I already have?" I mean, that's nuts

Honored Contributor

Cs knows diddly squat. You can call 3 times, speak with 3 different reps and get 3 different answers. They know less than most savvy posters.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Not applicable

I ordered the Tarte Beauty without Boundaries kit on auto-delivery early on August 19th. Not only am I disappointed in the customer service provided by QVC and Tarte in responding to its customers who were on backorder, I also do not understand how Tarte was unable to provide the inventory to QVC to fulfill the 2nd shipment when all of the items (except for the bag) are available for sale on tartecosmetics.com or at other retailers. In response to inquiries on its Facebook page, Tarte first responded that the kits will only be a few days late, then stated that QVC was having technical issues, and then mostly silence to the postings in the last week on its Facebook page. While QVC stated that it was working with Tarte to obtain inventory, obviously this effort failed since so many of us had our orders canceled including the third shipment which is not scheduled to ship until March 10th. What gives? I guess I will interpret this situation to mean that QVC customers are not as appreciated as those who shop at other retailers for Tarte products or that Tarte/QVC would prefer to have a bunch of dissatisfied customers than make more of an effort to fulfill these orders. Items often sell out on air or end up on “waitlist availability only” on QVC, but I have always seen stock come in and received my order.

Lastly, if the reason so many orders were cancelled, as many on this board have speculated, is because other customers increased the quantity in their order and/or converted to auto-delivery much later, I hope QVC remedies its system so that the first set of orders are fulfilled in the order in which they were placed followed by any supplementary orders that were made.

I will now start shopping elsewhere for my cosmetics.

Trusted Contributor

No fair! Sorry for the headache for all of you who are affected by this.

Regular Contributor

Oh wow.. sorry this happened gang. I don't post very often but still read a lot, and was shocked about all of the trouble with this.

I also didn't know that they count it against you when they cancel an item. What the heck?! That's crazy and very uncool of QVC

I bought the holiday tsv on ad, so it will be interesting to see if they complete that set. And hearing this, I was rather tempted on the upcoming tsv, but with this info out, it is tipping it into the 'not' category. Who wants to have to deal with that and wonder *if* they will send the kits out?

And totally O/T.. anyone else notice that Smashbox is no longer included with the drop down menu and only 29 items..

Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2014 wckitty said:

I ordered the Tarte Beauty without Boundaries kit on auto-delivery early on August 19th. Not only am I disappointed in the customer service provided by QVC and Tarte in responding to its customers who were on backorder, I also do not understand how Tarte was unable to provide the inventory to QVC to fulfill the 2nd shipment when all of the items (except for the bag) are available for sale on tartecosmetics.com or at other retailers. In response to inquiries on its Facebook page, Tarte first responded that the kits will only be a few days late, then stated that QVC was having technical issues, and then mostly silence to the postings in the last week on its Facebook page. While QVC stated that it was working with Tarte to obtain inventory, obviously this effort failed since so many of us had our orders canceled including the third shipment which is not scheduled to ship until March 10th. What gives? I guess I will interpret this situation to mean that QVC customers are not as appreciated as those who shop at other retailers for Tarte products or that Tarte/QVC would prefer to have a bunch of dissatisfied customers than make more of an effort to fulfill these orders. Items often sell out on air or end up on “waitlist availability only” on QVC, but I have always seen stock come in and received my order.

Lastly, if the reason so many orders were cancelled, as many on this board have speculated, is because other customers increased the quantity in their order and/or converted to auto-delivery much later, I hope QVC remedies its system so that the first set of orders are fulfilled in the order in which they were placed followed by any supplementary orders that were made.

I will now start shopping elsewhere for my cosmetics.

CS said it was canceled for everyone. They are clueless. As we know, some got it and some did not. I certainly don't need it, and I have plenty of makeup, but it's really more principle for me.

Contributor

CS clearly doesn't know what they are talking about. My 3rd installment is still set to ship on March 10. I received my 2nd installment. I ordered the 1st kit early through the Insider. I was one of the lucky few. So far, nothing for me has been canceled.
Super Contributor

The same thing happened to me with the Bobbie Brown tsv ad

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2014 mdscriber3 said: CS clearly doesn't know what they are talking about. My 3rd installment is still set to ship on March 10. I received my 2nd installment. I ordered the 1st kit early through the Insider. I was one of the lucky few. So far, nothing for me has been canceled.

They seriously are clueless mdscriber3!