Valued Contributor

Re: MASSIVE LIPSTICK SALE AT HSN ONLINE

I don't buy lipstick in Summer. 103 today. Would hate to open a box of melted lip products. I do look a tthe liquid lipsticks and glosses though.

Regular Contributor

@LisaMofSLC  - I was a little nervous about receiving the 3 lipsticks I had ordered (couldn't resist because one was free) from the Urban Decay website due to the heat here (Texas).  At any rate, the lipsticks arrived today - perfectly intact!  No melting issues at all.  Maybe it's because the tubes were in individual boxes.  I do still wear lipstick around the house and when I go out for walks.  But besides this purchase, I don't see myself buying additional lipsticks this year because of mask-wearing.

Valued Contributor

Ditto. I have a vast collection of lipsticks, glosses and toppers, but don't wear them much anymore. Makes it easy to resist anyway.

Valued Contributor

The only places where I wear lipstick now are the pool and outside riding my byke.

Frequent Contributor

I loved wearing lipstick!  And have sooo many shades...but the only places I've worn it 'since' were at a dock with virtually no one around, so maskless...and wouldn't you know we ran into someone we knew.  Maybe he noticed my lips while we shouted at one another from ten feet away.  😜