Honored Contributor

MASSIVE LIPSTICK SALE AT HSN ONLINE

Just browsing this morning and deep discounts on most brands: Aucoin, Lipstick Queen, Becca, etc. It's worth checking out. Many already sold out. Lots of shades available in each, so far. 

Respected Contributor

Re: MASSIVE LIPSTICK SALE AT HSN ONLINE

Thanks Shanus! Going on over...
Honored Contributor

Perhaps sales on lippies are down to the mask wearing. I have not worn any lippies since March, only a clear gloss. 

Respected Contributor

Hi @Shanus  Yeah, even Sephora had 50% off some brands of lipsticks. I would assume because sales are down due to the virus. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

Hi @Shanus  Yeah, even Sephora had 50% off some brands of lipsticks. I would assume because sales are down due to the virus. 

@Kabella   Yes, cosmetics have taken a huge financial hit. Many women are not wearing any makeup, only minimal makeup and using what they have & not purchasing additional cosmetics. Skincare, on the other hand, is seeing a surge in purchases. 

Respected Contributor

Oncce we started wearing masks, I suspected that lipstick sales would dip. This is one of my favorite makeup accessories too. I have been able to wear a few of mine with a mask. They aren't too creamy which I would think would smear more. I haven't looked at the selection on HSN but I just might be tempted. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was never a heavy makeup wearer even before the pandemic began. If I felt like putting it on for work I would if not, no problem.

Besides Mascara and my eyebrows once a week, only because I run into the office for a few hours. I have not worn any makeup since April. 

Honored Contributor

No one is concerned about shipping lipstick in 90 degree heat?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh 

While I haven't been wearing it because of masks, it did cross my mind I would not order any makeup online because of our high temps.

Unless I can get into the stores, it will have to wait.

I threw out all my old shades as they had been around too long.  I miss wearing it!

Esteemed Contributor

It was National Lipstic Day last week and Sephora, Ulta and many others had 50% off.