Respected Contributor

Re: MALLY TOO BULLET PROOF!!

I have been trying a lot of different mascara's or ones that come in kits and they are fine but trying to get them off has become difficult. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  I love how you described the clothing crammed into the bag.  So true.

@Katcat1   Isn't it the worst to receive something new, in the package, but have to iron it before folding it or hanging it in the closet?

Valued Contributor

I just started using Mally shadow sticks, I got a set of 8 around Christmas time. At first, I didn't like them, too shimmery, but I played around with them and after a while got the hang of how to use them. I love them now, and I like that they are "bulletproof".
I had no problem at all with removing them, I just use organic jojoba oil...poof. Came right off.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus As a primer, they hold powder shadow on well.  I have yet to find anything I can't get off with Philosophy Purity.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Try removing eye liner with a QTip and your favorite makeup remover... the Q Tip really seems to help

Respected Contributor

Yes i agree!!!  I ordered the tsv and another set.  Both had eyeliners and the shadow sticks. I did not even bother with the mascars.  FIrst off,  for me they have too much sparkle.  Too get the products off is a whole other problem!.  I used Purity and then Beekman goat facial bar and then I even tried Sterilid eye wash!  Still found sparkles in my 10x mirror!  So my eyelids took a beating.  I sent both sets back.  Will stick to my BE eyeshadows for eyeliner and shadow and my all time favorite Cover Girl mascara all which wash off very easily.