Super Contributor

Re: MALLY SCHEDULED FOR NEW YEARS EVE DAY

I hope she has her eyeliner kits. They are so beautiful and a great value.

Honored Contributor

I sure like Mally and look forward to seeing her again. The beauty shows are so boring lately. I just record them and fast forward only stopping if I see something interesting or NEW which is very rare these days.

Respected Contributor

I will have to check out her cream blush, sounds nice. I don't care for powder ones being I have such dry skin although once in awhile I do use my Tarte powder blush.

I love and use Mally's evercolor eye lining pencils, love deep olive the most for both top and bottom lining but also like her navy black(one from one of her TSV kits) for the bottom only since I don't use anything that dark on the top.

I also like her volumizing mascara, one of my favorites along with Maybelline volume express one by one volume(big orange tube) and LG glam lash.

Oh, forgot, one of my 3 favorite foundations is Mally air brush mousse in the pump can, boy I love this foundation. I have it in light medium, perfect shade for my light complexion. BTW I have BE bareskin in bare shell and Mally's newer foundation in the liquid compact in fair if that helps for color choices but her air brush mousse in the pump can is perfect in light medium and I really do like that one. I don't use the brush that comes with it though, use my real techniques expert face brush. I put some on the back on my left hand and dip my brush into that and using circular motions I apply it all over, perfect. This doesn't take much so go easy and don't pump out too much as I did the first time. My other fave foundation is M.Asam magic foundation but that doesn't come in shades so doesn't matter but is great for me as well.

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 kimber1 said:

Every year I wait for the Holiday Shadow Stick Collection and I did not see that this year.

They are so fast and quick to use and I love them.

Did I miss them?

I didn't see them this year. There were one or two offered as parts of other sets. She did have the Starlight liner set on very early in the season. It's still available HERE.