Super Contributor

MALLY SCHEDULED FOR NEW YEARS EVE DAY

According to the program guide, Mally has two one-hour shows on December 31st. Is there a possibility she will be offering something special during her presentations?

Honored Contributor

Re: MALLY SCHEDULED FOR NEW YEARS EVE DAY

I thought that she wasn't suppose to have any more shows in 2014. I remember it being said when she was last on with her shows in maybe October.

Super Contributor

I recall that as well. However, I went to the QVC program guide and typed in "Mally Beauty" and it lists two shows for 12/31.

Honored Contributor

There's always fireworks when she's on.

Super Contributor

i'm so glad.to hear this, i love her products. her eye shadows and eyeliners are the best

Honored Contributor

Thank heaven! I'm just not ready for exercise equipment and diet plans.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 scarlett811 said:

i'm so glad.to hear this, i love her products. her eye shadows and eyeliners are the best

Me too. I've pretty much "standardized" on her shadows and liners. Use them every day. She's a cheerful person, too. I bought the cream blush set (two blushes, peach and rose) and I have to say, it's positively the best blush I've ever used. You pounce on the color with a brush and it's so natural. I have trouble with getting too much powder blush on, and this solves that problem really well.

I also love her mascara. I'm looking forward to her show.

New Contributor

Every year I wait for the Holiday Shadow Stick Collection and I did not see that this year.

They are so fast and quick to use and I love them.

Did I miss them?

New Contributor

Every year I wait for the Holiday Shadow Stick Collection and I did not see that this year.

They are so fast and quick to use and I love them.

Did I miss them?

Super Contributor

I love the shadow sticks, too, and I don't believe they've been offered. Perhaps in her upcoming shows.