Honored Contributor

MALLY’S TAG LINE

[ Edited ]

In light of recent events, please skip the “bullet proof” comments. Waterproof or sweat proof proves the point just fine with me.

Honored Contributor

Seriously  LOL   Ridiculous since people are legally buying guns and bullets all over this country.   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Seriously  LOL   Ridiculous since people are legally buying guns and bullets all over this country.   

@chrystaltree  I find it offensive and in poor taste.

Honored Contributor

There have been many phrases used down through the years that could be offensive, I guess.  Such as "drop dead gorgerous, gun shy, and others. I have never once connected them to murder, death, or dying in my mind.  I realize we have some big problems in this country but I refuse to let it affect every aspect of my life.

Honored Contributor

It's just a saying with no real connection to any shootings.  There probably is something that is said that will offend someone.  All the violent video games and movies are more bothersom to me!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook 

I agree the gratuitous violence in movies and tv shows bothers me much more than a word.  

Trusted Contributor

What should be used for "bullet point"?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This has been discussed before. I don't think Mally means to offend anyone, it's just something she says since she started on QVC.

Honored Contributor

People are allowed to carry guns and rifles out in the open and around town in some states. I don’t think worrying about Mally using her call words bullet proof are anything to worry about.

Respected Contributor
What next......The name of the Coffee Drink “Bullet Proof”........😱😂