Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone used her new poreless fluid foundation?  I didn't order when it was on so the tan shade is sold out.  I am sick of trying foundations that don't work for me.  I like IT ye Bye BB cream with SPF 50 but it feels so thick going on my skin but it covers well.  I might be looking for a non-existent product - something that covers without feeling thick on the skin.  So far I have been using Bare Minerals Tinted Primer as it gives me the most flawless finish as far as smoothing but does not have the coverage.  I have Tarte Amazonian Clay Fnd and Laura Geller's neither of which have an SPF.  I am tired of buying foundating and guessing.

Respected Contributor

Re: MALLY'S NEW FLUID MAKEUP?

I would mix some of the BM Tinted Primer with the IT Bye Bye Cream to see if I could get the coverage & finish that I want. It will compromise the SPF to some extent, but it may work. Finding the perfect foundation is hard work.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat. I don't mind getting my sunscreen, mascara or lipsticks from the drugstore, for example. If foundation is not perfect, the entire look is off. I only purchase foundation at the departmart store w/ an attentive SA. Online? Never.

Esteemed Contributor

If you like Mally's products, you might be interested in her Perfect Prep Neutralizing Face Primer.  OK, it's a primer that goes on under foundation, but it works extremely well for me.  It smooths out pores and evens blotchiness.  No matter what foundation I apply on top, my skin looks kind of amazing.  I realize not every product works on every face, but I love Mally's primer.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@lousgirl84 wrote:

Has anyone used her new poreless fluid foundation?  I didn't order when it was on so the tan shade is sold out.  I am sick of trying foundations that don't work for me.  I like IT ye Bye BB cream with SPF 50 but it feels so thick going on my skin but it covers well.  I might be looking for a non-existent product - something that covers without feeling thick on the skin.  So far I have been using Bare Minerals Tinted Primer as it gives me the most flawless finish as far as smoothing but does not have the coverage.  I have Tarte Amazonian Clay Fnd and Laura Geller's neither of which have an SPF.  I am tired of buying foundating and guessing.

Hi @Teddixat ... are you referring to A285168 Mally Flawless Finish Transforming Foundation w/ Brush?   If so, I ordered it in medium and love it.  Looks so natural on my skin.  Covers imperfections without looking cakey.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you very much for the tip

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried it and I don't like the feel of it but thank you for the suggestion

Esteemed Contributor

No.  I am referring to item A252447 Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation.  I should have provided the item #.  Thank you