Esteemed Contributor

Re: MALLY'S NAILS DANGEROUS!!

@Shanus wrote:

Recorded the MALLY'S show and was fearful when her super long nails approached the models' eyes to apply makeup or foundation under eyes. IMO, it's also not hygienic since makeup/germs accumulate under those nails. Mally, please cut your nails shorter like LG and look professional.

I was holding my breath--hoping she wouldn't poke her finger in the model's eye!!

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

To me, those nails in the picture are not even pretty.  Look like they should only be worn perhaps at Halloween.  Guess I'm not trendy enough!  I prefer to keep my nails just beyond the fingertips, with only clear polish.  Boring, I know, but it works for me.

That pink is a beautiful color.  When I saw Steven Tyler in Aspen a few years ago, he had nails shaped like those but they were black and white. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

They look like claws to me, and I personally don't care for them.

There is one young woman who is a hostess at a local restaurant who has her nails like that, and they are ugly in person.

My nails are 100% natural, no acrylics, and are kept very short, almost as short as a guy would keep his.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 I agree, that pink is just beautiful, wish I knew the brand and color it is.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

yuck, I have never understood the trend of big long nails.  they look like dirty vulture talons.  Especially the pointy ones.  

I always keep my nails trimmed to right at my finger tip. 

Valued Contributor

I love her nails, she is a diva and she wont be cutting her nails anytime soon. I have noticed people with these fake nails almost develop a deformity in the way they position  or handle thier fingers, it is like the tips bend or curl up. At any rate I am sure she is aware of all the possible implications and is watching over her claws.

Esteemed Contributor

I was app surfing through the Q channels and looked at Mally's concealer on the Beauty IQ channel and those talons are unattractive. It looks unsanitary to the put them near someone else's face and eyes in order to blend the concealer under the eyes.