Honored Contributor

Re: MALLY PRODUCTS GOING DOWNHILL?

@bonappetit wrote:

@bluehost wrote:

FYI........I was flipping through channels a couple nights ago & I believe Mally is now selling clothes on QVC! Yes, tees with inspirational quotesSmiley Sad(((((( Which I hate. If you can believe it?

I'm not a fan of Mally or her beauty products.

Yes, I caught it as well. Mally with her limited vocabulary, "Big Mama" quotes on the tees.

@bonappetit and @bluehost- I believe Mally and Alina Villesante, who is the founder of and representative for Peace, Love, World are collaborating on some clothing items.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Have never been a fan of Mally's products. Always loved Laura's products and don't notice any difference in them.  I do wish they would bring back her Stylelash Mascara because I thought it was one of the best mascaras I've ever used. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Mally's Onyx automatic liner for tightlining.  It's very hard to find, so I'll have to start searching.  I'm on my last one.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia -- I'm also a h-u-g-e fan of Mally's Neutralizing Primer and used to buy it (and other Mally products) at Kohl's.  It may still be sold here at QVC - I haven't checked.  But when Kohl's closed out Mally's line, I bought 5 tubes of her primer for $8 each.  Plus a few stick eye shadows.  Of course, now I haven't worn makeup at all since February and all that is rotting in a bathroom drawer.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

I love Mally's Onyx automatic liner for tightlining.  It's very hard to find, so I'll have to start searching.  I'm on my last one.  

@Stargazer77   More expensive but just as good, if not better, is Urban Decay's 24/7 liner. That's what I changed to after Mally's was too difficult to find.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo - The only thing of Mally's that I found on clearance at my local Kohl's was a set of six eyeshadow sticks for $12, so I grabbed those.  If they'd had any of the primer, I'd have picked that up, too.

I bought a tube of it from the Q on the last free shipping day a few weeks ago.  I didn't buy another this time, because I'm still finishing the one I had before I bought that and I don't want to have them expire before I get to use them.

I guess I'll just have to find something else, if the Q stops stocking it.  I don't trust anything I'd get off Amazon or eBay.