Respected Contributor

MALLY PLEASE READ THIS.........

MALLY if you or someone on your team reads this : PLEASE BRING BACK YOUR EYELID PRIMER IN THE LITTLE GREEN COMPACT AND THE EYEBROW WAX STICK!!!! Please 🙏🏻 I love both of these. 🙋🏻❤
Honored Contributor

Re: MALLY PLEASE READ THIS.........

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
MALLY if you or someone on your team reads this : PLEASE BRING BACK YOUR EYELID PRIMER IN THE LITTLE GREEN COMPACT AND THE EYEBROW WAX STICK!!!! Please 🙏🏻 I love both of these. 🙋🏻❤

@NaturesbeautyMally no longer owns the company. Your best bet is to email the company directly and put in your request.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@NaturesbeautyMally no longer owns the company. Your best bet is to email the company directly and put in your request.

Thanks HappyDaze. I will try doing that! 😍

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Naturesbeauty

Have you tried ebay?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

You should post this on her facebook page where her team will read it. I don't think Mally or her team reads these postings.