Valued Contributor

Re: MAKEUP ONLY SHOWS GETTING LIMITED

Don’t know why you’d buy makeup from QVC and pay shipping when you can buy from many other sites and save the S/H
Trusted Contributor

Re: MAKEUP ONLY SHOWS GETTING LIMITED

[ Edited ]

I think it's just the time of year.  They have really focused on the pj and blanket thing, but I believe it's because they are pushing the "we're all home a lot more now" conversation.  They are probably taking the focus off of makeup for now because we're all wearing masks and some are not leaving their homes much.  I guess it makes sense.

My district is still open for in-class instruction, so I do wear makeup every day and I obviously can't wear my pajamas (although I'd like to!).  My cheeks and lips are less for now, but I'm always on the hunt for new makeup products.

Someone asked why anyone would want to buy makeup from QVC.  I agree with that to an extent, but they do have pretty amazing deals on makeup kits that can't be found anywhere else. I don't usually purchase singular items from QVC because I can buy most items from other places without the shipping cost.  However, if I see a great kit from a makeup brand that I know and trust, I will make the purchase.  It's worth the shipping cost to me at that point.

I do hope they have more makeup shows coming up in 2021.