Honored Contributor

Re: MAKEUP I’M TIRED OF & FINALLY TOSSED

@artycat wrote:

I have this problem. I buy these big palletes and then use one color. I really like green because I have dark brown eyes and wear glasses; the green makes them show up.

Today is purge day at my house. I need to clean my vanity. I have so many lip glosses that it is crazy.

@artycat   Before you toss the palettes, can you depot the ones you like to wear and put them in a magnetic Z palette (ULTA, Sephora and other places sell them)?

Honored Contributor

Today was the day I went through 2 makeup drawers in our bathroom vanity. I have 2 boxes for donation to Project Beauty Share in Washington state. 

Eyeshadows, lipsticks that I’d gotten as GWP that were too light for me & blushes that I will never ever compete in my lifetime!

It’s nice to be able to see the bottom of the drawer! 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Today was the day I went through 2 makeup drawers in our bathroom vanity. I have 2 boxes for donation to Project Beauty Share in Washington state. 

Eyeshadows, lipsticks that I’d gotten as GWP that were too light for me & blushes that I will never ever compete in my lifetime!

It’s nice to be able to see the bottom of the drawer! 

@JustJazzmom You’re so right. It’s a big job, but such a good feeling when you’re finished. Congrats!