Esteemed Contributor

Re: MAC show, who’s watching?

@Memebell   I agree and those huge fake eyelashes are distracting to me. I also prefer to have the professionals demonstrate.  Mac has great products.

Occasional Contributor

Exactly! Thank YOU! I just went on the internet and could have attached 1000 different articles that are consistent with what we are saying and contradict what they're discussing on the show! 

Respected Contributor

@MeriH They have their Studio Waterwight Foundation, but I haven't used that one. I love the Studio Fix Fluid, I use it lightly, but I do like some coverage.

Regular Contributor

Gdog2015   

I'm intrigued by the brush and was going to order, mainly for the brush, but the foundation color is way confusing. To me at least. (I'd be shooting in the dark.) So, question is...which Ulta brush is the dupe you like? 

Super Contributor

@Gshopping If you look at the video under the foundation powder, it explains how they approach color.   The way they have explained it is exactly as they intended.    They are using sort of the inverse of what everyone else does. 

Frequent Contributor

@Dusty1
Thank you it says it's sheer to medium!.I may just have to try it..lok
Frequent Contributor

@Dusty1
Thank you it says it's sheer to medium!.I may just have to try it..lol
Occasional Contributor

@Memebell thanks for the follow-up, I'll check it out. Smiley Happy I'm a regular at the MAC counter (in the Chicago area) and haven't heard any of them describe blue as Warm etc. There are more pressing matters of course. Be well. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, to  complicated  to just guess at my shade . Learned my lesson in ordering makeup foundation  from TV. They did not spend enough time on showing the shades.

Will, pass this time  around, till I can have an actual MAC stylist help me in person.

Frequent Contributor

Completely agree-and Shawn was wrong at least twice