Trusted Contributor

They do have a great line.  

I love the Twig shade lipstick.  I just ordered another one, with the plum liner.

Shawn looks very pretty, she has lovely skin. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: MAC show, who’s watching?

I am watching, I don't wear lipstick my lips react no matter which one I have tried but I love the look of the twig.
Occasional Contributor

Yes!!! I'm watching too. This is sooo good. MAC is the best. You can even recycle your emply comtainers at the MAC counter for a free lip item.  The only thing that bugs me (on QVC) is the way the lipstick models are always smacking their lips together. I've seen this on other Q shows too. The model Deanna is always over smacking. This is not necessary. We know how to wear and blot lipstick. 

Super Contributor

I am. Love MAC. Wish the reps could talk more.
Occasional Contributor

You can buy the studio fix at Nordstrom for $28 and free shipping. The brush is not worth the price. I’ve used Studio fix since 1997 and stopped using my MAC brushes when I found less expensive at Ulta. No difference.
Frequent Contributor

For those of you familiar with Mac what is your favorite product? I have never used it.
Super Contributor

@all 
Me too!   I also wish the camera would back off from the closeup of the host.  It's too close....kinda freaking me out.   

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness.  I have a Twig lipstick around here somewhere that is at least 15 years old.  I'll have to dig it out and see if it is still good.  I also have a Jungle Juice.  My linen closet is a museum of old lipsticks.  Expiration date?  Nah.  I'll know when it goes bad and that rarely happens with lipsticks.  

Honored Contributor

Another thought on another subject:  They are saying cool and warm just the opposite from what I've always thought.  Like I'm pink and I think I'm cool.  Meaning yellow undertones are warm.  Anyone ? ? ?

Trusted Contributor

How do you figure out what # you are with Studio Fix.?