Super Contributor
I missed the live show and watched my DVR and missed the special pricing on the liquid foundation and brush. 😡
Respected Contributor

Today I was in Nordstrom. A lot of buzz at the Mac counter. I asked what was going on. I thought maybe homecoming makeup. The dept mgr said Mac was on qvc last night and we always get a ton of traffic after a Qvc show! Well played Mac!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I think what really galled me about the presentation was, Fatima commented on Shawn's lashes and Shawn never said she also have false lashes on. 

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I think what really galled me about the presentation was, Fatima commented on Shawn's lashes and Shawn never said she also have false lashes on. 

@justashopper and @San Antonio Gal - what galled me was when Fatima was explaining how to do a winged liner and Shawn didn't like the responses Fatima was giving so she said "awww c'mon Fatima" in such a whine that it was embarassing.  Fatima handled it well and said "Shawn, I'm an artist..."  Fatima was trying to explain that applying a winged liner isn't the same for all eye shapes.  

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL and @San Antonio Gal 

When they got to the winged eye talk, I had to change the channel. I was throwing  up in my mouth.  LOL.