Esteemed Contributor

Just stopped by to tell you that MAC's LipGlass is absolutely fabulous!  I don't usually opt for lip "gloss," but had received an email from MAC and was curious.  Happened to be at the mall today for the first time since last fall and found a new MAC store right out in the open.  Went in and asked about the LipGlass.

The colors are fabulous and so much more alive than on my laptop screen.  I did purchase one and applied it.  The color density, for a gloss type product, was really great, and such a sheen, that didn't come off in 5 minutes!

Another rather new product you may have seen advertised are the metallic lipsticks.  Again, saw these in a MAC email, but today "met" them in person.  OMG!  These are fabulous!  If I were not in my 60s, I'd be purchasing at least 4 of these lipsticks.  The colors and density are not only fantastic, but the metallic effect is unreal.

These 2 products are a must see in person, if you like MAC or glosses.

With a fullblown migraine going on today and a granddaughter with me at the mall, this stop at MAC was fabulous.

Honored Contributor

I recently tried for the 1st time Mac Lipglass and love it too. Gorgeous colors and the consistency isn't really thick but its not thin and runny likesome glosses, so it lasts longer. I just love them. Macy's had some a few months ago that were only 10.00 for a mini just to try them.......I also love Mac's regular lipsticks, they have a gazillion colors and they are nice and creamy and last longer than a lot of other lippies!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I love Mac! The Lipglass are the best. I also love the Patenpolish Lip Pencils. In case you don't know, save your empties & take 6 in when you are done with them. You get to choose a free lipstick (You also have a choice of a Lipglass or Eye Shadow if you are at a free standing store-not at at counter at Macy's, Nordstrom, etc). Also, Mac be selling some of their core line at Ulta beginning in May.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

I love Mac! The Lipglass are the best. I also love the Patenpolish Lip Pencils. In case you don't know, save your empties & take 6 in when you are done with them. You get to choose a free lipstick (You also have a choice of a Lipglass or Eye Shadow if you are at a free standing store-not at at counter at Macy's, Nordstrom, etc). Also, Mac be selling some of their core line at Ulta beginning in May.

Wow! i am so excited to hear that they will be coming to Ulta in May.......They have some nice products and are pretty reasonable priced.....

Respected Contributor

I have 3 of their lipglass shades, and my favorite is the color Oyster. It has a slight shimmer, and is a great topper when I wear Honeylove or Myth lipstick. Those lipsticks are really nude, but this lipglass is perfect on top of them.