Regular Contributor

MAC, etc at Marshalls, TJMaxx

Just an FYI : when you shop at Marshalls and TJMaxx, check out their beauty section. In the past 8 months or so I have found MAC and NARS and other top brands being sold at reduced prices. I personally have bought 6 MAC lipsticks and they were fine. Of course, it is hit and miss with the colors.....but still, to get a MAC or NARS lipstick for under $10 is a pretty good deal in my world. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MAC, etc at Marshalls, TJMaxx

@retiredgal69 wrote:

Just an FYI : when you shop at Marshalls and TJMaxx, check out their beauty section. In the past 8 months or so I have found MAC and NARS and other top brands being sold at reduced prices. I personally have bought 6 MAC lipsticks and they were fine. Of course, it is hit and miss with the colors.....but still, to get a MAC or NARS lipstick for under $10 is a pretty good deal in my world. 

I checked that section every time I go there (which if often) 

Honored Contributor

I go to TJMaxx and found my fave hand wash there for $5 as opposed to the $25 on line at the website----always check for it and then buy all they have----

Trusted Contributor

Marshalls/TJ Maxx online is great for beauty too.  They have a ton of products.  I buy a lot of my OPI polishes and Oribe hair products there.  The website is like the stores though, inventory changes all the time.  I've learned my lesson that if I see something I want, get it right away because if I go back to the store or site a few days later it'll probably be gone!

I wish their minimum for free shipping was less, but usually what you save more than covers the shipping charge.

Trusted Contributor

I was going to start a conversation about this, I was at TJ's yesterday and it's packed with merchandise.  I saw Bobbie Brown Nars, Anastasia, Tom Ford, Too FAced, also Josie Maran, First Aid Beauty, Korres etc.  Just a sample of what was there.

I was looking for eyeshadow (of course) but I only buy talc free.  I bought two W3LL People palettes (it's a clean beauty brand),  I got Volumes 1 and 2 Nu*ist palettes for $5.99 each,.  Five shades in each, sell for $19.everywhere else.  Saved 75%, I love a great deal.

They're fully stocked for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

I got 2 Morphe palettes, they were cheap

would never pay the full price for them, however they are good shadows