Super Contributor

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus

[ Edited ]

Went to my local MAC counter and happened to see the newest Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipglass, which is Miley Cyrus.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the color of the Lipstick was a beautiful hot pink shade.  Decided to purchase the Lipstick and Lipglass and was very pleased with both.  The Lipstick, as with most MAC lipsticks, is creamy but not feathering all over the place.  Beautiful all on its own, but when paired with the Lipglass the color gives off a pretty pearlized finish.  The Lipglass itself has a pearlized sparkle, and on its own would look nice in the evening.  But I really like the two together - and I must say that I get a few more smiles from the gents when I wear this combo!

Respected Contributor

Re: MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus

great review, thanks!

Respected Contributor

I've actually had the lipglass for a couple of months, but I have not even tried it! I was afraid it would be too glittery, but I can't give it to any one else, because it's so pretty. Maybe I will try it tomorrow.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

I've actually had the lipglass for a couple of months, but I have not even tried it! I was afraid it would be too glittery, but I can't give it to any one else, because it's so pretty. Maybe I will try it tomorrow.

Definitely give it a try, dusty1 - and I would also suggest applying this over a lipstick (one that's not shimmery) for a nice pearlized sheen.

Super Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

great review, thanks!

You're very welcome, ladyroxanne! Woman Happy