Honored Contributor

MAC (Tempting Fate) Feast Your Eyes

Sephora doesn't carry MAC??  Didn't they used to?  Looking for the Tempting Fate palette and it's sold out on MAC's website.  I'm going to consider this an omen.  Not on Ulta or Sephora and sold out on MAC.  Not meant to be.

Respected Contributor

Re: MAC (Tempting Fate) Feast Your Eyes

As far as I know Sephora never sold Mac

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

Sephora doesn't carry MAC??  Didn't they used to?  Looking for the Tempting Fate palette and it's sold out on MAC's website.  I'm going to consider this an omen.  Not on Ulta or Sephora and sold out on MAC.  Not meant to be.

@monicakm   I know that Nordstrom sells MAC. I order from there if I need an item...free shipping and free returns. I try NOT to order an item I haven't seen or used before.m Monitors are not accurate with colors for shadows or lipsticks, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 

I didn't realize that.  I've never shopped for MAC products there and the only place I have shopped for them is Dillards where I bought like 10 of the same lipgloss (same color).  Wonder why they aren't sold at Sephora?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I keep forgetting about Nordstrom's but shipping both ways are free with Sephora too.  I've never been in one since it's so far away.  I've had really good luck with my monitors because of the type and brand I've been using for years and years.  I don't trust my phone tho.  The saturation is too boosted.

Occasional Contributor

Just checked Macy's online and they still have the Tmpting Fate collection!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

I keep forgetting about Nordstrom's but shipping both ways are free with Sephora too.  I've never been in one since it's so far away.  I've had really good luck with my monitors because of the type and brand I've been using for years and years.  I don't trust my phone tho.  The saturation is too boosted.

@monicakm   Just mentioned Nordstrom because I thought you said Sephora didn't carry MAC. I was giving you an alternative. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thanks!  I'm considering purchasing it.