Honored Contributor

Although their color system is confusing, once you find your correct shade, you'll be pleased with their foundations.  If possible, try to go in person for assistance.  

Esteemed Contributor

I actually watched a good portion of this show.  I am not interested in a new foundation, but for some reason the show held my interest.  First, the foundation color choice certainly seemed "wrong" or at lest not the usual.  I think I would just look at the model pictures and go from there. Anyway, I finally turned off when Shawn just wouldn't give the rep a chance to finish a thought or sentence.  She would give her a question, but never the time to answer........don't care how many have been ordered!!  I think the rep was embarrassed when Shawn kept saying how plump her (the vendors) lips were........obviously filled, not the lip product.  

One last observation and maybe why I watched the show.....this was the best Shawn has looked.  Her foundation color was spot on.  Usually she looks dark orange.  She looked natural and pretty.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!