Respected Contributor

Re: MAC PRESENTATIONS?

[ Edited ]
MAC Cosmetics Premiere

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8-10pm ET

Hosts: Shawn Killinger and Leah Williams

Known for setting trends backstage and at fashion events around the world, MAC Cosmetics blends street savvy with glamourous style and panache, enabling beauty-lovers and style-makers the world over to embrace their individuality and self-expression in bold color. Launched in Toronto in 1984 by makeup artist and photographer Frank Toskin and salon-owner Frank Angelo, MAC was created to photograph beautifully, and racked up word-of-mouth popularity among stylists, fashion editors and makeup artists. Today, MAC Cosmetics is one of the world's leading professional makeup authorities because of their unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry, and are sought after by make-up lovers of all styles and skill levels. Live your life in bold color with MAC Cosmetics.

Contributor

@banned again wrote:
MAC Cosmetics Premiere

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8-10pm ET

Hosts: Shawn Killinger and Leah Williams

Known for setting trends backstage and at fashion events around the world, MAC Cosmetics blends street savvy with glamourous style and panache, enabling beauty-lovers and style-makers the world over to embrace their individuality and self-expression in bold color. Launched in Toronto in 1984 by makeup artist and photographer Frank Toskin and salon-owner Frank Angelo, MAC was created to photograph beautifully, and racked up word-of-mouth popularity among stylists, fashion editors and makeup artists. Today, MAC Cosmetics is one of the world's leading professional makeup authorities because of their unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry, and are sought after by make-up lovers of all styles and skill levels. Live your life in bold color with MAC Cosmetics.

why those two?  Ick for both of them.  Shawn hates makeup and seriously looks like she has black eyes, Leah, for me, is super boring and brings no excitement to any products she offers.  Macy's, MAC site, Amazon much better pricings.  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't order from QVC as the shipping and returns are high.  Many stores online have discount prices and free shipping.  I'm lucky that Macy's near me as a MAC counter.  

Regular Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I wouldn't order from QVC as the shipping and returns are high.  Many stores online have discount prices and free shipping.  I'm lucky that Macy's near me as a MAC counter.  

I agree, Pecky.  Anytime I have ordered from Mac, S&H is always free an returns can be sent back or returned to a MAC stand alone store. 

Respected Contributor

Re: MAC PRESENTATIONS?

[ Edited ]

SCHEDULE CHANGE:

MAC Cosmetics 9/29 8-10pm ET premiere show moved to 10/6 8-10pm ET.

Honored Contributor

MAC has a huge number of products, they'd have to edit it down to offer on the Q,  to the few "forgiving" shades for everyone, as they love to describe them