Honored Contributor

MAC PRESENTATIONS?

[ Edited ]

Unless I missed it, have there been any MAC shows? I'd think acquiring MAC would be a real coup and Q would be anxious to show it off.

It's definitely a well-known, makeup artists' line and definitely more profitable than the CARMINDY  line the Q counted on to bring in big money. 

Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Unless I missed it, have there been any MAC shows? I'd think acquiring MAC would be a real coup and Q would be anxious to show it off.

It's definitely a well-known, makeup artists' line and definitely more profitable than the CARMINDY  line the Q counted on to bring in big money. 

Can't see Mac making it on QVC/HSN.  Their S&H are outragous.  Mac has free S&H and now has Afterpay which I guess is similar to Easy/Flex Pay.  I'm sure you're aware of all this.

Honored Contributor

Seems like a bad time to launch a new make-up line -  certainly is for me.  Except for my brows, I use nothing from my make-up collection.  Some day I will, but not until I don't need a mask.  Already that day is way farther off than I thought it was the day I ordered 100 disposables in May!

Honored Contributor

Re: MAC PRESENTATIONS?

[ Edited ]

Maybe Q's just at a loss what to offer that may sell. Clothing is on clearance...most are staying close to home. Makeup? Most of us have cut back on what we're using. Jewelry...again, many of us not purchasing more. It seems CIJ and food shows may hit the mark.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I'd LOVE to dee some demos from a MAC artist!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus JUST saw one.  She looked like she got hit with a black paint ball!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus JUST saw one.  She looked like she got hit with a black paint ball!!!!

@ECBG   Just remember that MAC started and still is a very editorial line.

Honored Contributor

MAC has some MAC DADDY products!  I love their full-coverage foundations!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: MAC PRESENTATIONS?

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

MAC has some MAC DADDY products!  I love their full-coverage foundations!

@SurferWife   I like their 9 shadow palettes (not sure they do them anymore) and there is an extensive line of  glosses and lip liners. We don't have a free-standing MAC store, but when I see one, I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Their artists are well trained. Check out LisaJ on youtube. She used to be a MAC instructor.

Honored Contributor

I love Mac's lipsticks-beautiful colors! My oldest daughter wears all MAC makeup, but she buys it either directly from them on their site, or she goes to Macy's.....