Honored Contributor

Re: MAC - Have you purchased anything this weekend?

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I've been watching the shows.  I purchased the Studio Fix Powder foundation.  I wore it years ago and hope I ordered the correct shade.  

Have you bought any MAC lately?  I almost purchased the lipstick trio too, but didn't.

@San Antonio Gal   I purchased the neutral palette w/ brush 217. I can always use another neutral palette and this one looked like it had a lot of cooler tones. Brush 217 is iconic. I own several and can use this one brush to do an entire eye look. 

@Shanus , are you aware that MAC give nice discounts to makeup artists? No need to pay retail...

@Trinity11   I do have a professional card and also receive "gifts" to use and/or try. Sometimes something just hits my eye and if a small item and not much money, I go ahead and indulge. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I've been watching the shows.  I purchased the Studio Fix Powder foundation.  I wore it years ago and hope I ordered the correct shade.  

Have you bought any MAC lately?  I almost purchased the lipstick trio too, but didn't.

@San Antonio Gal   I purchased the neutral palette w/ brush 217. I can always use another neutral palette and this one looked like it had a lot of cooler tones. Brush 217 is iconic. I own several and can use this one brush to do an entire eye look. 

@Shanus , are you aware that MAC give nice discounts to makeup artists? No need to pay retail...

@Trinity11   I do have a professional card and also receive "gifts" to use and/or try. Sometimes something just hits my eye and if a small item and not much money, I go ahead and indulge. 

Same with Bobbi Brown @Shanus . They offer a 40% discount. You can still use your discount on individual items. I know quite a few makeup artists who never pay full price for anything. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Same with Bobbi Brown @Shanus . They offer a 40% discount. You can still use your discount on individual items. I know quite a few makeup artists who never pay full price for anything. 

None of the licensed Makeup artists and beauty professionals that I know shop for beauty at QVC or other regular retail stores bc of their discounts

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri