Honored Contributor

MAC Eyeshadow Palette on HSN

Just picked up the MAC Eyeshadow Palette on HSN.  It was on sale for $37.50 for I think 25 colors.  They have a sale on beauty this week and free s/h.  I guess that was the $3.50 discount, and then I also used their $5 off $20 or more code that 's at the top of the page.  I went through TopCashBack which is currently 16% for HSN.  Wish I had realized TCB had discounts for Ebay since I ordered a replacement battery for my Hairmax headband today, but I'm just glad I'm actually getting it since Hairmax doesn't sell them at all.  I was tempted by the Too Faced Lip Injection Duo, but didn't bite on that one.

Mac Eyeshadow Palette.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: MAC Eyeshadow Palette on HSN

What a great price and pretty colors.

Too bad they still test on innocent animals.

Honored Contributor

Good deal......but I need COOL colors.    Enjoy!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  -  I've had my eye on that palette - especially with the discounts.  I've never used TCB before.  Maybe it's a good time to try TCB.

Honored Contributor

This exact palette is still $75.00 on QVC plus $3.50 s/h.  You got a great deal!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I haven't gotten any money back from them yet.  I have only about $8 payable although I have about $40 pending.  Apparently, you have to request your money be sent to you.  It can take about 90 days for your purchases to go through the process and I have seen a couple of complaints about their stuff not progressing.  You can see your progress and currently everything that is confirmed but not yet payable is within that 90 day period.