Honored Contributor

I see QVC has MAC now.  Why would you order from QVC when the prices are the same as MAC's website and you can get free shipping and returns with ordering directly from MAC.  I am sure you will get it alot faster too.

Trusted Contributor

True. You can get good deals on MAC's website and at Ulta. A lot of free shipping and probably faster delivery.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Just ordered a Mac product from Nordstrom....free shipping and free returns

Honored Contributor

Also on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

Like the many OTHER cosmetic brands that are sold elsewhere, I check in here for the many bundles that QVC has to offer and the usually great value it may have, many times of which offered with free shipping. 

QVC really can't be beat when it comes to beauty and skincare items - a savvy shopper would know and take advantage of the deals. 

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I see QVC has MAC now.  Why would you order from QVC when the prices are the same as MAC's website and you can get free shipping and returns with ordering directly from MAC.  I am sure you will get it alot faster too.

Nordstrom also carries MAC and they have free shipping both ways. Also, they don't appear to be struggling with shipping on time either.