Honored Contributor

I can't wear the Day & Night Cream, or at least before they reformulated it it was too rich for me and I couldn't stand the smell of it.  And the smell didn't go away.  So, I have been afraid to try it again since they reformulated it.  I've never had that problem with the other products I've tried.

I swear by their Vino Gold eye cream.  In fact they had a duo on and I bought it right before it sold out.  Also bought the remodeling serum.  I was getting low on their Collagen cream, but picked up a small iT Confidence in a Cream at Sephora today to try out, so that should hold me for awhile.  

Trusted Contributor

I've been using the Vino eye cream and love  it.  Ordered the duo yesterday--$29!

Honored Contributor

@susan kay, at one point I was using Perfect Teint for the little wrinkles underneath my eyes.  I had also started using the Vino eye cream.  One day when I was applying my makeup I got ready to put the PT under my eyes and, lo and behold, those little wrinkles have disappeared.  So, you can understand why I won't be without my Vino eye cream.

Esteemed Contributor

I've used it in the past and liked it, but didn't consider it to be that much better than other products I've tried. I just don't like being tied down to beauty products that I can only get online and paying shipping charges. I've used comparable products that I can buy locally.

Super Contributor

Just ordered the M Asam eye cream on advanced delivery for late April. You guys made me do it! Can you use this on lids too, or just around the eye area? Can't wait to try it. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Marcus made it very clear, it is a 360 eye cream, lids included.

Honored Contributor

All the kudos on the Vino Gold Eye Cream convinced me to give it a try too.  Woman Embarassed  Mine also won't arrive until the end of the month.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess, I don't want to be without it.  I ordered the duo that they had last week just to make sure I have it .  That was definitely a good price that they had on the duo!