Honored Contributor

Recently someone recommended M Asam's Magic Finish mousse foundation, and I 'm very pleased . It is light , but gives a very natural coverage. The best part is it is one shade, and though it looks dark, it suits my fair complexion perfectly. I've been using IT's CC cream, and I like it , but this make-up really seems to smooth things out. Are there any other fans out there? Oh, this line is available on the southern channel.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I just saw this on HSN!  It's highly rated!  I may have to try it!

Honored Contributor

@Brunette wrote:

I just saw this on HSN!  It's highly rated!  I may have to try it!

I see that it's free shipping, if you go for it I hope that you're pleased.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I got it a several weeks ago based on some positive comments about it on another bulletin board I visit daily. Before ordering it I watched the video on the HSN website. I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be from what I had read and the video demo. I think it's just okay. It doesn't really act as much of a combination concealer/foundation as claimed. I still have to dab at some brown spots and red areas with my it celebration foundation or my bare minerals powder concealer. Actually I haven't used it in about a week, I had already forgotten about it till I read this post! That's how NOT impressed I am with it. I think if you just want some light coverage it's fine but if you expect it to cover & conceal imperfections it won't, not for me anyway.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Recently someone recommended M Asam's Magic Finish mousse foundation, and I 'm very pleased . It is light , but gives a very natural coverage. The best part is it is one shade, and though it looks dark, it suits my fair complexion perfectly. I've been using IT's CC cream, and I like it , but this make-up really seems to smooth things out. Are there any other fans out there? Oh, this line is available on the southern channel.

@QVCkitty1

I agree 100%!  I recently thought I would give it a try ( it was the last time it was on and they had a reduced price with free s/h)and I had the same results.  I am light and always have trouble getting the right color.  In one foudation I am light, another medium light and another medium.  I too had used IT's CC cream and it was a close match but still not quite right color.  With M Asam Magic Finish a little goes a long way and it will last a long time.  I am so glad I tried it. 

Valued Contributor

I may have been one of the women who posted praise for Magic Finish. I'm so glad you like it. I have it on auto delivery. I like it that much. I still use Geller B&B and a couple of others, but MF is in my top 3 favorites. I can't explain why that dark color works, but it sure does for me. Guess that's part of the magic.Smiley Happy