Respected Contributor

Watched a show yesterday. Some things Marcus had on looked interesting like the day & night moisturizer.  Anyone like this line?

Respected Contributor

I have his eye cream and I do like it. I have his scrub too and you can use it on your lips, face, and body.

Respected Contributor

He was showing the scrub when I was watching and it did look nice, also the new serum.   Years ago the only thing I bought from this line was the Magic Finish makeup. It looked so good on air but did not work for me. It was way too dark on my fair skin.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the super sized resveritrol face cream and teint duo recently at the TS price. Very good value.

The mousse foundation: my all time favorite- and I have been around a long time!

Respected Contributor

about the scrub, some of the reviews ladies said they didnt like it because it would slide off when they tried to scrub with it. well it will do that but if you wet your hands and then you smooth it into your hands before you apply it will work fantasticly. i like it since you dont need separate scrubs! it smells so good and i have allergies and asthma and had no issues with the scent. i didnt try that magic finish because i have very fair skin!