Super Contributor

I love their products. Lots of new items at good prices. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with any of their lines. 

Honored Contributor

And free shipping !!!

Honored Contributor

I have to say "no" this time.  I got the humongous scrub & body cream when they were the TS - 2 sets.  I've hardly made a dent in one of them and the other is still sealed. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I have to say "no" this time.  I got the humongous scrub & body cream when they were the TS - 2 sets.  I've hardly made a dent in one of them and the other is still sealed. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  I did think those sets humongous!  Didn't get them but do have my eye on a set that just got reduced (and even that is plenty big enough for me).  Went to check my account and I now have a $10 off $50 coupon!  But the set I am looking at is just under $50!!  

Respected Contributor

Re: M Asam big sale on HSN

[ Edited ]

So I added a small item to my cart to bring it over $50 and the coupon isn't working.  The chat rep told me that because the items are on a Free Shipping promotion they don't qualify.

"The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts."

Well, the chat rep was wrong!!  After trying mutliple times I came back later and the coupon took (really don't know why it didn't the previous 3 tries!).  So got the Asam kit and a pack of Beekman wipes, both with free shipping and $10 off (which was like getting the wipes free and a few extra bucks off the Asam which was already on sale).

Honored Contributor

I like some of the products. A couple of them were highly scented and bothered my allergies but many are not and those are just great!! I still have the huge scrub and moisturizer from last time, great value and great products.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller