New Contributor

I am using M Asam Vino lift products from M Asam. Sorry QVC I order then from the other shopping channel. I love them. So great for mature skin. My skin is plumper and more smooth. I used Philosophy for years and my skin was great. But lately I was looking very dry and much more wrinkled. I switched and boy do I see a big change. Love it.

Liz

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad you like the Asam products; they are more inexpensive than those sold on the Q.  Wondering if you have tried any of the other products.  Supposed to be the #1 brand sold in Germany.

Honored Contributor

I, too, love the M Asam products.  I use a mixture of their VinoLift line and their green (basic) line.  They also have a blue line which is basically just for moisture.  The only product I have not been able to use was their Day & Night cream.  The smell was just too much for me and it didn't go away.  A lot of the products have been reformulated since then, so it might not be a problem anymore.

I like the Perfect Teint to hide the horizontal line on my forehead and for hiding pores if I forget to put a primer on.  I used to use it for the fine lines under my eyes, but I don't have to anymore after I started using their eye cream for awhile.  I won't be without that eye cream now.

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried MAsaam. I like his Magic Finish for a light every day coverage. I use his Perfect Teint once in a while, also. I tried his Vino Lift with almost no results and transferred it from face to hands with no results there, either. Just didn't work for me. I've found better results with Dr. Gross, StriVectin, and Skinn. Philosophy I use for a cleanser, but not special results for me on their other skin care. I just ordered Dr. Dubrow on Evine Eye Cream and am eager to give it a go.

Be careful on MAsaam's super size day cream, which is supposeed to go for six months and went bad on me in about three months.

Valued Contributor

Hi-Although I have not used this particular product, I've used the M.Asam Hyaluronic Serum on and off for a few years now and I really love it. They offer great deals when they're on and often Free Ship. Can't beat it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@glmama wrote:

Hi-Although I have not used this particular product, I've used the M.Asam Hyaluronic Serum on and off for a few years now and I really love it. They offer great deals when they're on and often Free Ship. Can't beat it. 

I've always wondered about the Hyaluronic serum. Glad to hear you love it and it works for you. I may give it a try one day! If you use it a couple of years, it must work good....

Super Contributor

Icegoddess which eye cream were you referring to?

M Asaam has some really good eye creams.  

Honored Contributor

@hatetoiron wrote:

Icegoddess which eye cream were you referring to?

M Asaam has some really good eye creams.  

I currently use two different eye creams, one in the morning and one at night.  The one I started using which eliminated my fine lines was the Vino Gold eye cream.  I now use that one at night and the Vino Lift eye cream for day.  Just covering all my bases I guess.