Honored Contributor

I ordered the vinolift eye cream and I like it. And got the vinolift skin cream but it has a strong floral scent and I cant use it and will have to return it!!  I really do like it but the scent stayed all night and all day after I used it. Made me stuffy and almost caused asthma flair up!! Crazy. I wish they would not put scent in the products.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

It's too bad you can't use it.  I really like the scent of the Vino Lift and the Vino Gold.

Contributor

I have the Vinolift also, and the scent is so strong I could wear it as a perfumed body cream.  I was surprised they would put that much scent in a facial product. The scent doesn't fade, I can smell it all night.  I think the product would work well if I could use it consistantly, but my skin is sensitive and the perfume makes my skin red.

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugsI agree I wish they would not put scent in products that are not perfume!  I have had many products that I can't use because of it.

I am able to use the Vino Gold cream surprisingly.  I was afraid I wouldn't because of the scent but it has not bothered me.  This is one of the few creams that has not made my skin break out.  I would still prefer that it did not have a scent though. 

Respected Contributor

I dont use this line but I do wish companies would STOP putting fragrance in their products. Those with issues cant handle this in products.