Honored Contributor

The M Asam guy is on HSN right now if you're needing anything.  I got the Remodelling Serum & the Collagen Boost Cream.  Reorders for me.  

Respected Contributor

I am trying the firming crystal cream. New to this line.

I need another skin care cream like a hole in my head.

Enjoy your reorder.

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

I am trying the firming crystal cream. New to this line.

I need another skin care cream like a hole in my head.

Enjoy your reorder.

@IMW  Do you mean the Vinolift Skin Tightening Cream Crystal Edition?  It's the same thing as the regular Vinolift Skin Tightening Cream, but in a fancy jar and the jar is a bigger size - huge, I might say, for a face cream.  You'll have to let us know what you think.   I like the Vinolift Body Cream.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch , I often use the VinoLift Skin Tightening cream.  Normally, I would use it at night and the Collagen cream during the day.  But, I decided to try the Elemis TSV awhile back and have been using it instead.  And when I ran out of that, it was winter and I like a heavier cream in winter, so am currently using the M Asam Special Nightcare I already had.  I still have the rest of the 1st auto-delivery on the Elemis to use, so I'll use that up before going back to the VinoLift Skin Tightening Cream.  That is, unless I see something else I want to try out. 

I cancelled the Elemis Auto-Deliveries.  I liked it, and who knows, I might return to it if I start seeing a change in my skin after I stop, but just felt it was a little pricey.  I don't use a toner, so didn't need that extra.  And I was a bit disappointed in the oil-cream serum.  I guess I was expecting something a little more rich being named oil-cream.

Valued Contributor
Got the supersize Magic Finish. Recently fell and scraped my nose. Had bruises, too. Used Magic Finish and it covered almost everything. No one noticed. My favorite is the Aqua Intense line. Have used M. Asam since the beginning. Marcus was in a playful mood yesterday. He kept teasing the models.
Valued Contributor

I like Magic Finish and have it on auto delivery.  It is crazy how the shade morphs to match my skin tone to perfection. Glad Asam is getting air time. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the supersize Magic Finish to try.  Sounds too good to be true. The guy said it’s a years worth so I hope I like it.  The reviews are good until you read the 1 star ones.  I won’t hesitate to return.