Regular Contributor

Re: M. Asam Beauty - HSN 6/30 TS

Yes wow wow,,, thanks for suggestion. I keep the container up high and only scoop what I need before getting into shower….lol enjoy….
Super Contributor

@Faceplacegirl Got my TS set yesterday in Vino Gold. I also ordered the Green Garden foot cream and I totally LOVE it. The scent is very mild and a light floral. I am just kicking myself now that I didn't also order the TS in the Green Garden and it is sold out now. Would love to hear how others like it.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Faceplacegirl Got my TS set yesterday in Vino Gold. I also ordered the Green Garden foot cream and I totally LOVE it. The scent is very mild and a light floral. I am just kicking myself now that I didn't also order the TS in the Green Garden and it is sold out now. Would love to hear how others like it.

@cozyseeker  - it was a crazy good value!

July is HSN birthday month -there will be specials throughout the month. Hope we get some free shipping days + coupons! Currently some good Korres offers.

Later this month - Beauty TS/event days include:

Beauty Spy-K Beauty

Beekman

Active Argan

Dolly Parton Fragrance

IMAN has a new fragrance that will be introduced later this year (maybe a TS?)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri