Honored Contributor

Re: M. Asam Beauty - HSN 6/30 TS

@Chi-town girl I got the Seoul Cleansing Balm.  I currently use an oil cleanser that I love (that came on the boat from South Korea), but I have been thinking about this product since I saw it a few weeks ago.  I had a $5 off Birthday coupon that was expiring and was getting the Tweak'd item and then I saw the cleansing balm pop up on Amy's show and decided to try it.  I couldn't use my $5 coupon on it since it was less then $20, so just added it to my order.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl I got the Seoul Cleansing Balm.  I currently use an oil cleanser that I love (that came on the boat from South Korea), but I have been thinking about this product since I saw it a few weeks ago.  I had a $5 off Birthday coupon that was expiring and was getting the Tweak'd item and then I saw the cleansing balm pop up on Amy's show and decided to try it.  I couldn't use my $5 coupon on it since it was less then $20, so just added it to my order.

Let us know your review of the cleansing balm.

Did you see the mushroom serum? Interesting, but I will wait for reviews

The Beauty Spy Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum
747-402
The Beauty Spy Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I had just changed the channel to that mid-presentation.  The live model was impressive, but the still pics were not.  I'm not really wrinkly yet.  I have a couple of deep wrinkles in my forehead that have been there for years and the area around my mouth is beginning to wrinkle, but I don't have any around the eyes or on the cheeks.

I'm not a fan of showing the product on the hand.  Of course a hand that has any product on it is going to look better than a hand with no product on it. And I thnk they can exagerrate that difference by how tightly they make their fist.

I also felt like, at least on Amy's hand, it was too shiney.  I don't want my face to look shiney all over like that.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl I had just changed the channel to that mid-presentation.  The live model was impressive, but the still pics were not.  I'm not really wrinkly yet.  I have a couple of deep wrinkles in my forehead that have been there for years and the area around my mouth is beginning to wrinkle, but I don't have any around the eyes or on the cheeks.

I'm not a fan of showing the product on the hand.  Of course a hand that has any product on it is going to look better than a hand with no product on it. And I thnk they can exagerrate that difference by how tightly they make their fist.

I also felt like, at least on Amy's hand, it was too shiney.  I don't want my face to look shiney all over like that.

@Icegoddess  - no wrinkles either except for some on my neck. I was in another room so I wasn't watching with intent. I need to look at the video.I also like to wait for reviews and it has to fit in my regime without duplicating something I currently use. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Chi-town girl, My account is open to receive coupons. Maybe HSN doesn’t think I need one since I buy so much!! Lol!! My two TSV sets of M.Asam exfoliant have shipped!! Yeah!!!! Also ordered the beauty elixir mist.. The Vit C looked interesting but I just ordered Isomers Vit C bundle Manuela just had on.....Enjoy everyone.

Respected Contributor

I did not get the TS, although I do like their body scrubs.  I have a few on hand in smaller sizes and those will last me awhile.  I didn't need the body cream. Plus I am not a fan of these large supersizes.  Sometimes Asam also offers some nice bath and body kits and they may include a scrub --when the price is right those are worth checking out.

Honored Contributor

@Faceplacegirl wrote:

Thanks Chi-town girl, My account is open to receive coupons. Maybe HSN doesn’t think I need one since I buy so much!! Lol!! My two TSV sets of M.Asam exfoliant have shipped!! Yeah!!!! Also ordered the beauty elixir mist.. The Vit C looked interesting but I just ordered Isomers Vit C bundle Manuela just had on.....Enjoy everyone.

@Faceplacegirl I often get one of those coupons right AFTER I buy something.  Maybe your'e right and have bought enough recently that they don't feel the need to induce you to come back.  

Regular Contributor

Hello there… Received my two sets of exfoliant…fastest shipping. I’m on the west coast. …love HSN…. The rose is sweet smelling haven’t used yet just opened foil seal….but will keep….
Honored Contributor

@Faceplacegirl wrote:
Hello there… Received my two sets of exfoliant…fastest shipping. I’m on the west coast. …love HSN…. The rose is sweet smelling haven’t used yet just opened foil seal….but will keep….

@Faceplacegirl  - WOW! Super fast shipping! 

Suggest that you transfer some of the body scrub into a smaller jar bc inevitably water from the shower will get in the jar. This way you can keep the large jar product with integrity and just refill the smaller jar. I also do this with jumbo sized body creams.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I did not get the TS, although I do like their body scrubs.  I have a few on hand in smaller sizes and those will last me awhile.  I didn't need the body cream. Plus I am not a fan of these large supersizes.  Sometimes Asam also offers some nice bath and body kits and they may include a scrub --when the price is right those are worth checking out.

@sueinsf  - good to know,  thank you!