Honored Contributor

Re: M. Asam Beauty - HSN 6/30 TS

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I have been using M Asam products for years.  However, I couldn't use this product.  It was too heavy and highly frangranced for me.  I have used the eye cream in this line and liked it, but I prefer the VinoLift line for serums and moisturizers.  I credit the eye cream with actually getting rid of fine lines under my eyes.  I will say I have not tried the VinoGold line since they reformulated everything a few years ago.  

@Icegoddess  - which eye cream do you like/recommend?  

@Chi-town girl I use either the VinoGold or the VinoLift one interchangeably.  But, the one I was using when my lines disappered was the VinoGold one.  

@Icegoddess -  thank you! They have a VinoGold eye cream duo for $40! Basically a BOGO (single item is posted at $31 non event)

M. Asam 2-pack 1.01 fl. oz. Vino Gold Eye Cream
747-374
M. Asam 2-pack 1.01 fl. oz. Vino Gold Eye Cream

M. Asam® VINOLIFT® Skin Tightening Eye Balm
674-558  $40 for 1 oz
M. Asam® VINOLIFT® Skin Tightening Eye Balm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Already pulled the trigger…lol didn’t see coupon?! It’s okay, you’re right it’s a great deal. I’ve always purchased the 42oz exfoliant for 30ish dollars in the past. Sooo worth it..last a long time. Lovely scent, efficacious outcome with soft skin non greasy nor slippery. First time trying the rose exfoliant…Enjoy!!!

I never get a coupon..boohoo!,,,

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  - anything else that you would recommend from this brand? 

Have you tried their bootcamp ampoules?

M. Asam Fragrance-Free Hyaluron Ampoule 28-Day Beauty Treatment
739-588
M. Asam Fragrance-Free Hyaluron Ampoule 28-Day Beauty Treatment
Or their fragrances?

M. Asam Everybody's Darling Eau de Parfum & Body Powder
742-348
M. Asam Everybody's Darling Eau de Parfum & Body Powder

Experience the luxury of European body care with this body powder and eau de parfum fragrance duo. Enjoy the sensuous, feminine Fragrance M. Asam Everybody's Darling 2021.

What You Get

• 3.38 fl. oz. Everybody's Darling Eau de Parfum
  • 2.64 oz. Everybody's Darling Luxury Body Powder
What It Does

Everybody's Darling Eau de Parfum
  • Enjoy this timeless, elegant feminine fragrance for every day
  • An enticing, sensuous composition of floral accents and fruity notes that meet creamy vanilla and spicy tonka bean
  • A versatile easy-to-wear scent that fits to all occasions, whether for a business meeting, spending time with friends or a romantic date
Everybody's Darling Luxury Body Powder
  • Fine body powder with hydrating almond oil and a delicate fragrance for a silky, soft, supple skin feeling and gentle hint of fragrance
  • Enjoy the sensuous, feminine fragrance for everyday where floral accents and fruity notes meet creamy vanilla and spicy tonka bean
  • A sophisticated alternative to classic perfume, the gentle hint of fragrance envelops your skin
  • Soft and luxurious powder puff included for easy application to the body
  • Powder puff included
Fragrance Notes
  • Top: kumquat, pineapple, nectarine
  • Mid: tiger lily, freesia, honeysuckle
  • Base: patchouli, tonka beans, vanilla, musk

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you you for the heads up.  I've been wanting to try something from this line, it seems fairly priced.  I think I'll try some facial products.  HSN sent me a $10 coupon, perfect timing!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Not sure if these will be presented,  but there are several Vit C products online

M. Asam Vitamin C Shake Orange Serum
743-584
M. Asam Vitamin C Shake Orange Serum

M. Asam Vitamin C 10% Serum with Glow Cream
743-582
M. Asam Vitamin C 10% Serum with Glow Cream

Honored Contributor

@Faceplacegirl wrote:

Already pulled the trigger…lol didn’t see coupon?! It’s okay, you’re right it’s a great deal. I’ve always purchased the 42oz exfoliant for 30ish dollars in the past. Sooo worth it..last a long time. Lovely scent, efficacious outcome with soft skin non greasy nor slippery. First time trying the rose exfoliant…Enjoy!!!

I never get a coupon..boohoo!,,,

@Faceplacegirl  - call HSN customer service and ask them to make sure your account is set up with option to receive emails/coupons.  Sometimes they will give you account credit of $5 just for asking! 

Looks like everything from M. Asam is free shipping! 

Honored Contributor

M. Asam Buttermilk Orange Lip Oil & Lip Exfoliant
743-575  $35
M. Asam Buttermilk Orange Lip Oil & Lip Exfoliant

M. Asam Vino Gold Lip Exfoliant & Lip Oil
718-168  Event Price $25
M. Asam Vino Gold Lip Exfoliant & Lip Oil

Honored Contributor

Shower gel and foot cream in both TS scents. You can create a nice gift set for yourself or someone else!

M. Asam 25.4 fl. oz. Vino Gold Green Garden Rose Shower Gel
747-380
M. Asam 25.4 fl. oz. Vino Gold Green Garden Rose Shower Gel

M. Asam 33.8 fl. oz. Vino Gold Green Garden Rose Foot Cream
747-381
M. Asam 33.8 fl. oz. Vino Gold Green Garden Rose Foot Cream

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for the heads up! Very timely since you'd just mentioned these products on the Lancer thread. I placed an order for the original in the green jars and used my $10 coupon. 😊

Honored Contributor

The mousse magic foundation is a big seller for them - has been a previous TS. I can't comment - haven't tried it

M. Asam Magic Finish Makeup 2-pack Summer Edition
743-572
M. Asam Magic Finish Makeup 2-pack Summer Edition

Experience the magic of Magic Finish Makeup. This silky makeup texture for most skin shades blends beautifully into your skin and conceals uneven skin tone.

What You Get

• (2) 1.01 fl. oz. Magic Finish Makeup
What It Does

• Provides a light, matte, natural looking finish in an instant (temporary results)
  • Provides light to medium or full coverage depending on application for a flawless, radiant appearance
  • Dries to a powder finish
  • A wrinkle filling makeup mousse
  • Immediately after application your skin looks more even in skin tone, imperfections and the appearance of small wrinkles or enlarged pores are appear reduced