Honored Contributor

M. Asam Beauty - HSN 6/30 TS

[ Edited ]

This is a GREAT TS duo and value! A chance to try the brand if it's new to you $45, free shipping

Discover anti-aging skin products with the power of grapeseed oil, from German family-owned M. Asam. Being one of the most successful TV shopping brands in Europe, M. Asam now brings its grapeseed-based products and skincare treatments to the US

M. Asam Vino Gold Exfoliant and Body Cream
719-956
M. Asam Vino Gold Exfoliant and Body Cream

Pamper yourself with a Body Exfoliant and Skin Tightening Body Cream with luxurious formulations.

What You Get

• 42.3 fl. oz. Vino Gold Body Exfoliant
  • 33.8 fl.oz. Vino Gold Skin Tightening Body Cream
What It Does

Exfoliant
  • Sugar crystals act as abrasive particles to exfoliate and polish the look of skin, while cold-pressed grape seed oil, Vitamin E and other key ingredients leave skin feeling supple; particularly helpful for dry, rough skin areas; gentle enough for daily use
  • Does not leave skin feeling oily nor greasy; formulation is free of parabens, silicones and mineral oils
  • Removes dead skin cells helping revitalize and renew the look of your skin, leaving it feeling especially smooth and soft
  • Moisturizes skin and contains antioxidants that may help fight against free radical aggressors
  • Aromatic fragrance that refreshes and revives your senses with notes of lime, bergamot and grapefruit, green tea and cedarwood
Body Cream
  • Address the visible signs of premature skin aging with a formulation of a proprietary Vino Gold antioxidant complex with OPC and resveratrol, as well as bladderwrack, garcinia, guarana, horsetail, ivy, meadowsweet extract; also contains 20% aloe vera, caffeine, Vitamins E and B3, almond oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and panthenol along with other key ingredients
  • A rich and moisturizing body cream that helps skin appear smoother
  • Contains 95% natural ingredients and is free of parabens, mineral oils and silicones
  • Intensively pampers your skin and nourishes with moisture leaving your skin feeling especially silky soft, supple and smooth
  • Aromatic fragrance that refreshes and revives your senses with notes of lime, bergamot and grapefruit, green tea and cedarwood

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: M. Asam Beauty - HSN 6/30 TS

[ Edited ]

This is the other scent option for the TS. It's a new scent

M. Asam Vino Gold Green Garden Rose Exfoliant and Body Cream
745-167
M. Asam Vino Gold Green Garden Rose Exfoliant and Body Cream

Body Exfoliant and Skin Tightening Body Cream with the fragrance of Green Garden Rose, a feminine composition of green garden roses and lily.

What You Get

• 42.3 fl. oz. Green Garden Rose Body Exfoliant
  • 33.8 fl. oz. Green Garden Rose Skin Tightening Body Cream
What It Does

Green Garden Rose Body Exfoliant
  • Sugar crystals act as abrasive particles to exfoliate and polish the look of skin while cold-pressed grape seed oil, Vitamin E and other key ingredients leave skin feeling supple; particularly helpful for dry, rough skin areas; gentle enough for daily use
  • Does not leave skin feeling oily nor greasy; formulation is free of parabens, silicones and mineral oils
  • Removes dead skin cells helping revitalize and renew the look of your skin, leaving it feeling especially smooth and soft
  • Moisturizes skin and contains antioxidants that may help fight against free radical aggressors
  • Can be used on body from shoulders to toes
Green Garden Rose Skin Tightening Body Cream
  • Address the visible signs of premature skin aging with a formulation of a proprietary Vino Gold antioxidant complex with OPC and resveratrol, as well as bladderwrack, garcinia, guarana, horsetail, ivy, meadowsweet extract; also contains 20% aloe vera, caffeine, Vitamins E and B3, almond oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and panthenol along with other key ingredients
  • A rich and moisturizing body cream that helps skin appear smoother
  • Contains 95% natural ingredients and is free of parabens, mineral oils and silicones
  • Intensively pampers your skin and nourishes with moisture leaving your skin feeling especially silky soft, supple and smooth
Fragrance Notes
  • Top: Citrus, green rose, lily
  • Mid: Leafy, freesia
  • Base: White ambergris, musk

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have been using M Asam products for years.  However, I couldn't use this product.  It was too heavy and highly frangranced for me.  I have used the eye cream in this line and liked it, but I prefer the VinoLift line for serums and moisturizers.  I credit the eye cream with actually getting rid of fine lines under my eyes.  I will say I have not tried the VinoGold line since they reformulated everything a few years ago.  

Super Contributor

Oh good, I love his VinoGold line and will order this. The scent is just so soothing. Thanks for posting. They have the best creams for face and body too!

Regular Contributor

Thanks already ordered both sets,,,love them!
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I have been using M Asam products for years.  However, I couldn't use this product.  It was too heavy and highly frangranced for me.  I have used the eye cream in this line and liked it, but I prefer the VinoLift line for serums and moisturizers.  I credit the eye cream with actually getting rid of fine lines under my eyes.  I will say I have not tried the VinoGold line since they reformulated everything a few years ago.  

@Icegoddess  - which eye cream do you like/recommend?  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess  - which eye cream do you like/recommend?  

@Chi-town girl I use either the VinoGold or the VinoLift one interchangeably.  But, the one I was using when my lines disappered was the VinoGold one.  

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Oh good, I love his VinoGold line and will order this. The scent is just so soothing. Thanks for posting. They have the best creams for face and body too!

@cozyseeker  -  I am impressed with the price point of fhis TS!

The usual price for the exfoiliant alone is $45; event price has typically been $34 - this is what I have paid. 

So the TS is $22 ea item or $34 for the exfoliant and $10 for the body cream

Honored Contributor

@Faceplacegirl wrote:
Thanks already ordered both sets,,,love them!

@Faceplacegirl  - you're all set for the rest of this year +

I'm going to get a set for myself and a couple more for gifts

Honored Contributor

If you hurry,  you can use a coupon for the TS items - they are not yet tagged as a TS item